@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Whoa so many to guess, so I’m going to do the guessing later when I have a bit more time. Here is another about ME!
#1 I had a black eye an inch thick from whacking my head on my sister’s head.
#2 I have had to have an operation my my little toe because of a weird toe nail.
#3 I have a scar on my head because I got hit with a sword that wasn’t blunt. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise hehehee… I’m actually not all that wise. This just happens to be one of my pet… things. 😉
And I just happen to have a lot of pet things. 😛Hm, ENTJ/ENTP who believes they’re an introvert… hm. This is trickier. For one, I’m not as knowledgeable on either of those two types because those I have studied are the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@timothy-young Hmmm…I’m guessing #3 is the lie…?
@hannah-c #1 is incorrect! -
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@timothy-young Hmmm…I’m guessing #3 is the lie…?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Wow, I really can’t keep track of everyone’s now, but for those who guessed mine, the lie was #3. I most certainly do not swim like a fish.
@Sarah-H yes, it’s true. I was born backwards because of it, and the midwife said if I had been just the tiniest bit bigger I would have strangled. Praise the Lord for detailed miracles. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yessss… *rubs handses* More questions, precious. In case you can’t tell, this is all quite fascinating to me.
*glares* Us.
*nervous laugh* We meant us, precious.That’s actually a very good point about you being forward-looking, and is more specific to your ‘problem’ than my little sermon on the general differences in the empath group. 😛 So—…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Everyone who tagged me on vacation, I received your notifications and have been praying. Sorry if I didn’t respond right away, but never fear, I saw your posts. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h That’s awesome. I probably would call it medieval. 🙂 Yes, although it is mainly just me, in the company, my family is a big help. (a friends too, who do the voicing)
Thank you. Oh, that’s sweet of you. I loved voicing Talea. It was my first time voicing a character.
I have no idea what the future productions will be, but I am thinking… 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I don’t know when the right time to answer is, but I’m going to do it now.
1. I am the tallest in my family. FALSE
2. I love to write. TRUE
3. I have patted Kangaroos at a zoo. TRUE (@kate-flournoy, we still have kangaroos in our zoos.) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Okay, yes I will definitely be with you.. *gasp* I didn’t realize that I put temptation in your path *weeps bitter tears*
I agree with you about living in a story world. Oh yes, I will be wanting to do this again. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks you from the bottom of my heart. *sinks into chair and does NOT miss this time*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus drawing from my own experience, INFPs are never really emotionally dependent on anyone but themselves. And that’s my experience as a completely healthy, ‘normal’ INFP— I can’t even begin to describe how independent they would be if they were hiding something aside from just normal INFP ‘hidey-ness’. If an INFP, good or bad, has a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now now @Dragon-Snapper. I just trimmed my claws, and I’m sure that made the only difference. *offers you chocolate coin from her very special treasure-hoard*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus that’s great. I finished a chapter and started a new one— 1,312, roughly. Probably less than that, but I forgot to mark where I started. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper yep. Nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper me too. We’ll just have a regular old reunion here. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus no. INFPs see things very clearly and despise hiding from the truth of reality. (One of their paradoxes.) He would know that for the world to heal, he would have to perish. And he would be okay with that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, this looks fun! Okay…
#2 for @ClaireC.
#1 for @Daeus.
Hm… because you’re an Aussie I’ll say #3 is false for @Bluejay. Why do Aussies need kangaroos in a zoo? *crosses fingers*
@Anna-Brie um… #3?Okay, for myself…
1. My umbilical cord almost choked me as a baby.
2. I love owls.
3. I swim like a fish. - Load More
