@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
I thought I knew how to change it back, but obviously not.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Interesting.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h Our own accents can sound weird to our ears, but just remember that it is music to the Lord’s ears. 🙂
*gasp* You have got to read Black Beauty!! (I was so shocked my fingers wouldn’t work and I spelt everything wrong and had to start again) 😛 Yes, it is a about a horse. The author Anne Sewell, if you want to look it up at the library or…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper Lord of the Rings. It’s not even close. Star Wars may have Han Solo and the greatest villain ever, but LotR has Faramir and Samwise Gamgee.
@Bluejay oh dear, I may have read your post wrong— I thought you said you cried over ‘every little thing‘, not over very little. I’m sorry. Which did you mean?
@Emma-Flournoy just because…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy as I said, you do have a smidgen of empathy. But for the most part when you feel for someone, you’re happy because they’re happy, or sad because they’re sad. That’s sympathy. Empathy is when you actually feel their sorrow. It’s not your emotions responding to theirs— it’s your feeling intuition picking up on their emotions and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
@overcomer; @corissa-maiden-of-praise; @sarah-h; @emma-flournoy
How are my beta-readers going? Is it terrible?
Anyone else who wishes to read it too and was too busy when I first asked, don’t hesitate to tag me and let me know.
@hope; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @aratrea (I didn’t tag you when I first put it out, but I thought you might be int…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Haha. I decided to have a late lunch. I wrote 575 words. Got stuck, posted the question about last names and as I waited for that, I replied to the “Ren” topic. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*arrives late in the conversation and has a ton of reading to do*
Alright, alright. I have questions and…and…and…yeah.
First of, @kate-flournoy you described to a T when you tagged me. (Get it? To a T, Tessa Haha) Yes, and ENFJ is me. What I don’t agree with is that the feeling of people. I am a very feeling extrovert. I cannot walk passed…[Read more] -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
I need an English last name. (please don’t anyone suggest Brown or Smith.) @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy @daeus @dragon-snapper @hope @jess @everyone. 🙂
-
Um… heh. 😛 Do you mean like British, or American English? Are you looking for Dickens names— Prescott, Trumbull, Aspinall, Tulkinghorn, Summerson, Copperfield? Or more modern sorts? Like… like… Brown. Or Smith. 😛
-
*glares at you* British, but I’m looking at the names below and I think I’ve got what I need. Thank you. 🙂 @kate-flournoy
-
-
-
I’ve a list of last names; here are a few: Walker, Holt, Wright, Underwood, Townsend, Pent, Lambert, Hill, Lee, Webster, Frost…
-
Johnson-Charleson-Bryson-Weston- any name ending with ‘son’
-
Thanks @hope and @dragon-snapper. These will help a lot. 🙂
-
-
-
Okay, looks like I’m too late. 😉 Good luck.
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Long time no see. 😛 Yes, I can join you. I may end up stopping a few minutes early as it will be my lunch time. I’ll see. 🙂 I might have a slightly later lunch. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorian ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorian ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy well… sort of. Not really. You are predominantly ISFJ, therefore you are not predominantly an empath. You have a smidgen of empathy, (and enough ENFJness to be harsh with yourself when you don’t progress) but for the most part you have sympathy and are ISFJ all through.
The difference between empathy and sympathy is one letter—…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Cool! Can’t wait to read it! 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Oops I forgot to reply to your last question. I am thinking of finding a new scene from Chuck’s books and starting early.
Or doing Black Beauty. That would be hard to do, but fun I think. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I can sort of hear my accent. Haha. 🙂 Hmm…that’s an idea. I shall have to look through all the Aussie books that we have.
Don’t worry about typing Talea wrong. Yes, the first time on a “big” movie. I did one once before, but it was only about 30 seconds long, so I don’t really count it. And I voiced everyone one and that short one too.
The…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yes he was. 🙂 It took some time and a lot of trials, but God was faithful.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h *echoes scream* Arghhhhhh…..
- Load More

I’m working on it. I have a pretty full schedule right now, so it might be a couple more weeks. (I have a mid-term next Tuesday, a 5k the following Saturday, several musical pieces for church, props to prepare for a play, so yeah. I beta read for relaxation in my spare time. 😉 ) And no, it isn’t terrible; what I’ve read so far has been excellent!…[Read more]
Haha Ah yes, the different spelling.
I just sent you an email, @bluejay . 🙂
Thanks @overcomer I’ve replied. 😉
Of course it’s not terrible!
I think I’m not quite halfway through yet; we’re going to be EXTREMELY busy this week, so it may be in the next couple weeks that I can get it back to you. 🙂
Thank you @emma-flournoy 🙂