@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *laughs**winces* That sounds painfully familiar. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper I’m at a good stopping place, so I’m stopping a bit early. I got 1,106 words— yay! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ha.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus count me in.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’ll do another one…
#1: I got my purple belt in karate this year.
#2: We have a couple hundred mice living in our barn.
#3: I once had a cat named Edmund. -
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h
Oh, October Baby is really good. I haven’t seen it in a while, but I remember liking it a lot. 🙂 Have you seen Courageous, Fireproof, War Room, and Facing the Giants? Those are the same sort of movies as October Baby, and they’re all really great movies. OH MY GOODNESS, I KNOW! Prince of Egypt is one of the best animated movies I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-Swiftblade hey, you like a lot of our favorites. 😀 BBC Pride and Prejudice… Seven Brides for Seven Brothers… Court Jester… we like all of those. Not to mention It’s a Wonderful Life and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, which we already brought up…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-Swiftblade hey, you like a lot of our favorites. 😀 BBC Pride and Prejudice… Seven Brides for Seven Brothers… Court Jester… we like all of those.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yi—!! Oh wait. 😛 Still though, that’s quite a bit. Good job.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus that’s great. I got 651 words— not stunning, but not too bad either. Besides I’m working on a scene I really like, so I’m having fun at the same time. 😉 More fun than usual, that is. Funny how some scenes are like that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus me too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Gray Havens: Music and Storytelling in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton wow, I don’t usually go for this type of music but after the first line of Ghost of a King I was so stuck in the story I didn’t even notice. And did you listen to Train Station? Aw man… I may have to write a short story based off that one.
So— strong points of storytelling I noticed in Ghost of a King specifically. One, they…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Rigoletto!! Yes! I love that one!
-
Greta and
Alia are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
JUST ONE???!! *holds head, groans* @Mark-Kamibaya um… can I pick twenty? What?! Why not??
Oh dear… okay… hm. I really like It’s a Wonderful Life. For flat-out timeless, that’s probably on the top of my list. There are others I really love, but that one never gets old. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Michael-Stanton undoubtedly the forum and the home page. I just keep both separately open in my browser and reload the page as necessary.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien yes, I’m afraid I have a reputation for turning very respectable people into nutcases… *sigh* I don’t mean to. It just… happens.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@timothy-young I know, the music in both of the How to Train Your Dragon movies is so beautiful!
Hmmmmm…I have so many favorites! The Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movies are pretty awesome. Um…Princess Bride, National Treasure, Courageous, most of the Marvel movies, and lots more. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h
It really is horrible. I wouldn’t recommend it at all. 😛 I honestly don’t know whether it was raw or not, and I’m not sure I want to know. XD
@clairec
Oh, cool! I’ve never been to Texas. You should come to Ohio next time and visit me! 🙂 Well, not if you’re looking for a lot to do. Ohio has a lot of corn fields, and it’s a very…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h
Ohh, I haven’t read “Much Ado About Nothing” in a while, but I remember really loving it. It’s a comedy, so it’s a bit more light-hearted than some of his other plays (unlike Macbeth and the other tragedies). 🙂 I remember that there are a bunch of pranks and tricks that the characters play on each other. The title really says it…[Read more] - Load More
