@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
🙂 🙁 😛 😉 Let’s see
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h I really do want to see Fireproof soon. Yes, I do know what it is about. One day…and hopefully in the near future. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H it’s a Dickens— about the youngest daughter of a debtor’s family who has to work to help her father pay his way out of debtor’s prison. Love story, but so much more— it’s about family, and sincerity, and courage and determination and self-sacrifice— it’s one of my all time favorites. Definitely recommend it.
As with all Dickens,…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h
Fireproof and Courageous are my favorites, though I really like War Room and Facing the Giants, as well. 🙂 No, I haven’t seen Flywheel, though I’ve heard of it. I’ll have to watch it!
I don’t know of any other Biblical animated movies as good as Prince of Egypt with the same quality of music and everything. I wish there were more!…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya
Wait…are you a Harry Potter fan? I love Harry Potter!!! What are your favorite characters? Books? Movies?
Sorry, I’m those are some of my all-time favorite books/movies. 🙂I also love the Lord of the Rings movies (of course), Princess Bride (like I said before), National Treasure, Oceans 11, and the new movie Zootopia was…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Haha. You see, I haven’t yet seen Fireproof or Courageous so maybe War Room isn’t has good as those two. Going from Facing the Giants to War Room was pretty impressive. And I love any movie that makes me cry. Plus the movie has a great lesson on the power of prayer and how God really does answer it.
You’ve got to watch the new…[Read more] -
Greta posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I love your new profile picture! 😀
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h; @anne-swiftblade; @gretald; @ingridrd; @emma-flournoy; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @hope; @jess; @dragon-snapper
Thanks you so much. I look forward to sharing future videos with you all. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P ah yes, thank you. I’m not sure what was going on with the first one; it’s working now. *headscratch* Oh well.
I did enjoy this story— loved the humor, and I also really love the way you incorporated the Leviathan passage. That’s one of my favorite passages, btw. 😉
The biggest problem I noticed was quite a bit of telling, versus…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
1. Figure skating is one of my favorite sports. FALSE
2. I hate avocado and anything containing avocado. TRUE
3. I know how to wiggle my ears. TRUE@the-bean
Good job! You guessed correctly. 🙂@rolena-hatfield
Nope, #2 is true! I really do hate avocado.@sarah-h
I actually do hate guacamole…I don’t know why. I wish I liked it!…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
1. Figure skating is one of my favorite sports. FALSE
2. I hate avocado and anything containing avocado. TRUE
3. I know how to wiggle my ears. TRUE@the-bean
Good job! You guessed correctly. 🙂@rolena-hatfield
Nope, #2 is true! I really do hate avocado.@sarah-h
I actually do hate guacamole…I don’t know why. I wish I liked it! 😀 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea I really hope I can make it!!! *crosses fingers* We shall see…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I really hope I can make it!!! *crosses fingers* We shall see…
-
Greta replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea
Oh, this sounds so cool! I really hope I can do this. I’ll have to check my schedule (and with my mom, the master schedule-planner), but I really hope I can come! Thanks for organizing this. 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations, @bluejay! You earned it. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yay!!!! @bluejay
Way to go! Awesome job! 😀 - Load More

@gretald Thank you. Tell me about yours. I can see that you’re are holding something, what is it?