@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Spoken like a true singer.
@kate-flournoy I can’t tell if that is because you know I am a singer or not. Well, just so you know…I am a singing. What about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy ummmm… you deal with it. *toothy grin*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay wow, well good for you. More power to ya. 😀 And actually 8% introversion is an extremely small margin. For comparison, I’m 98% introverted, and though I am an introvert, most people think I’m an extrovert once I get comfortable around them, so I’m outgoing even for an introvert.
If that makes any sense whatsoever…So @Daeus I’ve been…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Does Daniel really hate the series? Do you have to bribe him with chocolate to make him appear? Has Daniel ever had a sore throat after yelling so loudly? I feel really sorry for his vocal cords when he starts blaring his words out. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Don’t worry. You aren’t the only one behind. I have only gotten 1087 words written. I have had the busiest/craziest week all of times. I couldn’t write at all some days. So, you’re not alone. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’m here. I’ll be jumping from KP forum to story, but I’ll be writing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus well, if I had my way I’d attend every time and have a blast, but… life. 😛 Can’t be too spoiled, ya know. 😉 So I would attend whenever I could— which probably wouldn’t be very often— I probably just wouldn’t say much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Dayus. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
*runs around the house singing one day more at the top of her lungs and doing gymnastics she never thought she could do*
I think this is an AWESOME idea @Daeus, and I think it’ll really be helpful for young writers. Bimonthly sounds a bit often, but you guys are the experts.
And just so you know I’d probably never participate; at least…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
When it comes to logic, I always think I’m right and it is impossible to offend me because you’re wrong and I should be concerned about you, not myself
@Daeus thank you for summing up my life in one sentence. *hysterical laughter* Okay, I may be a little more sensitive than that, but when it comes to logic, I know when I’m right and if you don…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-Rose yes!!! INFPs unite! 😀
Yes, I used to. I still don’t share half of them; only the good ones, and then only to @Emma-Flournoy and my mom. Emma isn’t a writer, but she’s been my #1 fan from the beginning, and she’s really helpful with that sort of stuff. 😀
It is difficult to open up to others about my ideas, though. Mostly because I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise AUGH!!! No! No lakes anywhere around us! Nowhere for miles and miles and miles! Thank you! Hello! Goodbye! Good morning! *slams door*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Elaine? The Lady of Shalott?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Hope aiy-ya-yi, now you’re gettin’ weird. 😛 I don’t ever want to risk my life in pursuit of experience, thank you very much. The worst I’ve ever done with water is go under in a pool and just go limp and let myself float to the top like a dead fish. Then when I stand up my hair’s all over the place and my siblings call me Poisedon… so…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*shakes head* You guys…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Hope don’t you dare.
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise yep, I’m lucky. I can shout and sing and die and scream all I want. 😀
No I haven’t, mainly because I can’t swim and am terrified of water anyway. :/ - Load More
