@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus hey, just thought I’d let you know I’m not going to be writing tonight or tomorrow. Tonight visiting some friends, same tomorrow, though different friends. The Brandyberries? I believe you’re familiar with them? They live about ten minutes from my grandparents’. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus no, she’s talking like I do not-online. XD
-
Greta replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 9 years, 9 months ago
@spradlin
Oh, that would be so neat! I would totally enter a Book Spine Poetry Contest thingy. 😛 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A writing idea. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Every day? Heh… no pressure. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A writing idea. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus someday you are going to be a billionaire. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A writing idea. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Timothy-Young well good for you, because now that I think of it I couldn’t really care less what people think so long as I was happy with it. 😛 Guess I won’t get much business that way, will I? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A writing idea. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
This is… interesting. I definitely see how it could be of some value if you’re desperate for ideas.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus hm… maybe it’s not so much the wording or actual point that needs changing up, but the perspective? When you just describe the plot, @Mark-Kamibaya‘s right— it does mirror TCoMC very closely. But it’s not the plot that makes the story unique. No truly good story should have to stand only on its plot. That would be pathetic. *chuckles*…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus hm… maybe it’s not so much the wording or actual point that needs changing up, but the perspective? When you just describe the plot, @Mark-Kamibaya‘s right— it does mirror TCoMC very closely. But it’s not the plot that makes the story unique. No truly good story should have to stand only on its plot. That would be pathetic. *chuckles*…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
AWESOME!! Good for you. 😀
I did fairly well… not sure of the exact count, but probably about 300 or something.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
All right @Dragon-Snapper I’m stopping now. Get a lot done?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper great. I’m probably going to stop a little sooner… tag you when I do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ah. Yeah, I actually like writing those. They’re kind of… I don’t know, relieving. 😛 You don’t have to juggle as many things all at the same time.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus great. 😀 Get it all figured out? I got 471 words.
@Dragon-Snapper you still on?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Okay guys. Tag me whenever you finish up.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ohhhh… Yes. That one. I actually didn’t care for that one as a sentence, but the breeze that would change the world was a nice touch.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus okay, sure. No problem. Tag me if/when you start.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper I’m writing… join in. How far do you guys wanna go? I’m going till 9:45, but don’t feel obligated.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
About starting off with the theme thing, I mean.
Yeah. That.
Obviously I can’t take credit for you being an all around awesome person.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *beams proudly* I have taught you well, my young apprentice.
XD
- Load More

Ha! Yeah, my dad taught Elisha and Noah computer programming. Tell them hi for me.
Alright, well, that’s not too bad since I wasn’t able to write tomorrow anyway. We’re taking some friends to the ark.
Oooh, fun! Enjoy it. 😀