@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@emma-l Welcome, welcome, welcome. Is everyone alive? *hangs head* Sorry, I just watched “A Matter of Faith” Hi, I’m Bluejay and the official doctor here on Kingdom Pen. @daeus Has a habit of giving out too many chocolates and sweets so I have to deal with many tummy aches. Also we did have a problem with gavels at one stage too. It keep hitting…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@rolena-hatfield She is Rachel and yes it is. I think that movie is so awesome. I watched it for my first time a few days ago and then a day later I watched it again. 🙂 Haha I love it so much.
Do you remember the eggs being cracked over Tyler’s head? I could hardly stop laughing. There was some great humor in the movie. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Structure and Character Arcs in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
*applauds* Excellent work my dear.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h Yes it is.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Can I add a quote??? Let’s get this topic rolling again.
On that day, this selfish little boy became a Christian.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m writing if anyone is interested. @jess @perfectfifths @anyone else who is awake
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah cause I was going to say, I couldn’t picture palm trees anywhere around here. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I know you’re from WA @perfectfifths. Are you in Albany yourself??? I would love to visit WA one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Thank you @emma-flournoy and @spradlin.
@perfectfifths I’m in the Victoria.
This is my kind of country. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Same here. The editing part that is. 😉 I’m still going. 🙂
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
People who have read my Golden Conch story. Hmm…let me see. @emma-flournoy, @daeus, @winter-rose, @corissa-maiden-of-praise, @overcomer, anyone else???
I have a problem! If Claudia is at risk when she walks in the streets (and I have made it so she is, she has to have bodyguards if she leaves the palace) then she would be just at much at risk at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Still here. Tag me when you leave. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Merci pour le compliment
@the-bean Thank you for the compliment??? Am I right???
Is anyone still writing? Cause I am. @dragon-snapper, @daeus, @winter-rose, @kate-flournoy, @faithdk, @overcomer
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths; @daeus; @winter-rose (And anyone else)
Thank you for praying. Just after I posted my request, I ended up chucking up. 🙁 It might have been because I was trying to take some medicine which wasn’t the nicest. After that was over, I sat outside and just rested. None of you Americans will probably understand this, but watching gum…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument ummm… about thirty minutes… east? of Circleville. But our ‘travel-zone’ is usually limited to around an hour either way unless we’re going to do something really special all together, in which case we have to wait for a day with comparatively little cabin-related work, which are few and far between. Also we practically don’t…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument I appreciate your flexibility and efforts, but I’m afraid not. 🙁 See, I’m not driving yet, so one of my parents would have to take the time to drive me, which would take them away from the cabin business and leave the other half of the family to do all the cleaning work themselves, and while I’m sure we could manage if we had to,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h Hello Sarah, I just wanted to say thanks really quick for welcoming Kenya back. Maybe it’s a little thing, but little things are important. I personally don’t agree with everything she writes, but I also believe hospitality is a big part of life in Christ, so I want to thank you for taking the opportunity to welcome her and not debate…[Read more]
-
@kate-flournoy Thank you. 🙂 I’m glad you think I did the right thing. I wasn’t sure if it would irritate her, but I wanted to say something kind.
P.S. I hope you didn’t mind that I decided not to debate you. I kind of forgot to say that.-
@Sarah-H you can’t go wrong with kindness. 😉
No, I didn’t mind at all.
-
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m sick. Can people please be praying for my recovery? And praying that I don’t vomit either. Thank you in advance. 🙂 🙂 🙂
@perfectfifths, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @daeus, @sarah-h, @spradlin, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @anyone & @everyone
Haha Isn’t it terrible for the doctor to be sick??? 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m sick. Can people please be praying for my recovery? And praying that I don’t vomit either. Thank you in advance. 🙂 🙂 🙂
@perfectfifths, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @daeus, @sarah-h, @spradlin, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @anyone & @everyone -
Ingrid posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
“Faith is not part of the Christian life, it’s the whole thing.”
~James MacDonald - Load More

My memory’s not perfect. Was the danger of her getting assassinated? If so, could the there just be guards at all the entrances to the ball to make sure no one is carrying weapons?
Ah @daeus That might work.
@Bluejay I was thinking something along those lines too…security guards of some sort in the ballroom.
Kinda hard to dance when you have bodyguards, I’m sure. 😛
@emma-flournoy Haha. Yep, that’s what I’ve gone with.