@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@Northerner Beowulf! Yes!!! And Sir Gawain and the Green Knight— YES! And Anglo-Saxon history— YES. All that stuff is amazing. And the SCA sounds really fun.
Question— have you read ‘Beyond Sing the Woods’, by Trygve Gulbransson? It’s a really old book, and Norse, not Anglo-Saxon, but I really like it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@Northerner Beowulf! Yes!!! And Sir Gawain and the Green Knight— YES! And Anglo-Saxon history— YES. All that stuff is amazing. And the SCA sounds really fun.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h A Matter of Faith *rubs hand gleefully* Allow me to explain…
A Christian girl, Rachel Whitaker goes off to college for her freshman year and begins to be influenced by her popular Biology professor who teaches that evolution is the answer to the origins of life. When Rachel’s father, Stephen Whitaker senses something changing with his…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus *in most convincing ‘mom’ voice* It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus *glares*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP @Northerner! So glad to have you. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus hey, that’s great! Which story are you brainstorming now?
I got 675 words. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.”
This is the one at the moment. Just throw one in if you want. 😉
@perfectfifths -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.”
This is the one at the moment. Just throw one in if you want. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Get pockets with zippers on them and make sure there are no holes. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus okay! I’m with ya. I’ll tag you when I stop, or if you stop before I do tag me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! @rolena-hatfield That scene was the BEST!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@dragon-snapper *groans* I told you, only one a day. No more chocolates, understood???? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yeah… it was a comical overstatement… XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus shaking is so mundane.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP, @Emma-L. 😀 Glad to have you here! We are quite an assortment of characters on this forum (no, for real) but don’t let us freak you out. We’re all well-intentioned. 😉
Ooh, The White Gypsy! I haven’t read it, but I’ve heard the audiodrama and I love it. Have you heard the audiodrama?
What genre do you write? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus YES!! Congratulations. *pumps your hand enthusiastically up and down*
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Who is your picture of? We had another girl have it once as her picture. I really like it.
- Load More

It’s Galadriel. A marketing picture they used for the Hobbit, I think. Someone else used it? Boy, I’m original. XD
@ethryndal Haha. the girl who used it was @cahndida-serkhaman which if you click on it, then you’ll see it.