@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m leaving @daeus. Got stuff to do.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I’m back. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Sorry, I’ve halted for lunch. I might be back in half an hour or so. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @anyone
Anyone writing??? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Haha That’s funny.
@daeus @kate-flournoy I got 593 written and I’m stopping. Got stuff I gotta do. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word… *facepalm* Yup, that’s definitely a pun. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper No idea.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
No idea.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus XD. I got 475… okay-ish considering I’m working on a fight scene. Those are hit and miss for me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah yes. Nerf. Now I know what you’re talking about. We do have Nerf. But the weapons that we have at LARP have fiber glass as well as foam. I’m guessing a little bit more painful. @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper They aren’t Nerf swords. And I’m not really sure what a Nerf war is???
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Well I got it. *grins*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Haha @daeus.
Hey guys, I’m going to be righting a short story, so I’ll be with you all. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner We have a similar game called LARP (Live action role playing) We try to bash everyone one up and be the last to survive. We work on our own clans and it is helps of fun as long as no one gets hurt. I have been whacked on the nose by a sword (it’s fiber glass inside foam) It was painful, but it soon helped.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ha! I laughed so hard… really. I know you’re not supposed to say you laughed; you’re supposed reply with something equally witty… but I laughed. So there.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
There we go. Must have been a glitch in the system. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy… it’s not letting me post. @Daeus, count me in.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
*glares sternly at you* @dragon-snapper I’ll put up with you melting chairs and phone, but people, especially elves, is a definite NO!!!! Got it???
@ethryndal I suggest getting fire proof clothing… dragons can be a bit unpredictable. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper *rushes in* Don’t melt any chairs! It comes from Winnie-the-pooh. Tigger says it. “The wonderful things about tiggers is I’m the only one…I’m the only one.”
-
Kate Flournoy and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
