-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Just realized I should explain what I’m doing in the roleplay. I mentioned it to Loops and forgot to say it here! The labyrinth is in the process of transforming Barnes in a specific way. If Gabriel passes by where she was swallowed by the labyrinth, I’m sure it will spit her back out and they can reunite.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
idk if this is good, its been so long and I’m still feeling iffy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin ok here we go:
Huntress
“Who… who exactly are you people? You just killed a troll and a dragon. What is going on? Have you even given me your real names?” Felicity only now started to think about who she was traveling with.
Sniper chuckled. “Ya thought Huntress, Sniper and Soldier were our actual names?”
“Snipes, stop that.” I chide…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Otherwise I’ll watch a romantic comedy, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I want to make a miniature banjo case for my mom’s birthday, so I will be holed up in my room all afternoon. If anyone wants to chat about anything, writing related or not, I’d welcome that!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Feeling embarrassed about rp length for the millionth time. I swear I look at my post with this exact expression

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m here! I finally put aside my project and here we are
Barnes
Since the hour before, after the deal with the imp, Barnes had lost her way again.
The longer she walked, the worse the vines became. They crept around her ankles and stockings, sometimes scratching her with thorns. Circling back to the silver clearing was literally…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr that timelapse was awesome! (I left a comment saying I was there from KP hehe)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper that’s how you know it’s a good game with a good story, if it keeps you invested like that!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Dang that’s like the opposite of me.
I suppose I meant “in the context of anything creative and storytelling-related.” I might cry for other stuff but not for art unless it’s something important to me
Must have been a good game. I really want to play that and hollow knight at some point myself. I had a lot of fun watching my cousin…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
It’s pretty rare for me to feel like crying, actually
A crying Whaley is like an albino panda in the wild
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
This might not be something anyone knows about, but I have beaten the last two bosses and first ending to Silksong and I am emotionally destroyed. The story has multiple endings and I think I got an ending where the protagonist makes a heartless decision and thus turns the whole thing into a tragedy.
Weirdly felt like crying. Feels like reading a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh my land that reminds me, I have Marcel art that I made a million years ago and forgot to post. I might look at it and decide I don’t like it enough, but maybe it’ll end up on here.
I have a captain who tries to hide his love of poetry because he thinks it’s for wimps. (so instead he just comes across as a conspiracy theor…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr wow that was intense! I could see it happening in my mind. It feels real. Great job!!
Maybe you could illustrate a scene of the kids hiding scared (with perhaps a door cracked open or something like that, and it has red and blue police lights shining through). That would be cool to see.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
*Nods* I suppose so.
does anyone have suggestions?
Hm, you mean for your own stories or just for this forum and anything in it?
I don’t know but I think most of my humor in my stories are situational. Like Seb giving Barnes a twisty straw to drink with her mask still on. I should draw that
Honestly if a character has any k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
That meme is somehow very funny contextless
Barnes: sleeves are for shedding at will
Idk how people got fixated on her shredded sleeves but I’m here for it
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Ma’am, that’s a child
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae lol yep, it is! At least that’s the closest genre I can think of to refer to it by.
and yeah, story genres are very confusing and have lots and lots of overlap.
- Load More
