-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr oops lol tagged Ellette instead of you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle drat I messed up your tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-gislle I probably won’t, but extending the deadline does sound like a good idea for those who do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ohhh cool!
I’ve never watched any smps, but I’ve heard they often have really expansive stories behind them. I have a free world download which I think is like the leftovers of an smp; sadly I don’t have anyone to play it with so it’s just me exploring it alone. But it’s cool to see all this stuff that a bunch of people built…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome! Oh and your forum signature is funny, where’s it from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint That was beautiful!! One question though, how far is this in the book? Are we nearing the end, or does Alan still have some character development to do (maybe sharing this great news with his friends….?)
also the soundtrack was amazing, I had it on in the background while I was reading. It really does fit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good with me! What kind of setting will the characters be dropped into?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was wondering @jonas … what would you like to mean by “summoned to a fantastical world”? Normally characters pop into the roleplay out of nowhere and have to process how they got there, I feel as if that takes a lot of time. Maybe instead, we can pretend the characters already existed in this world and it’s more of an alternate reality for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since I can’t decide, I’m going to use my default character since he’s familiar and easy to write in any given situation. Using a new character slows me down and I don’t want this roleplay to dwindle.
Marcel
(His city registered name is Marcellus, I didn’t know someone else would use the same name but here we are. XD He will go by this, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I get what you mean. Sometimes I enjoy research, sometimes it’s overwhelming how much you DON’T KNOW about a subject. But I really appreciate all your help 🤗
Awesome! Thank you!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
Totally! I love going down the research rabbit hole to tell you the truth. I know some people despise that part of writing, but it’s just so fuuuun.
Also, purely curiosity, what color is…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can judge or write, whichever you want.
No problemo, are you game to judge? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks so much!
Also, purely curiosity, what color is the name Sara to you? Or Cole?
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
It’s all yours! Literally use anything you want, I don’t mind XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Imagine if there was a pink fire. A combination of glowing orange and pale translucent pink. That’s what I associate hope with. :]
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
Thank you so much for answering all the questions! I will probably have more once I start writing. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Keilah is a watery green, like a piece of sea glass 🙂
make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it.
Funny thing, our family sometimes divides things by colors for each kid. As a little girl, I suggested what each person’s color should be, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
That’s long! 😅 Well great, that means you’re an expert xD
Can you imagine what a short film abot it would look like? 😄
That would be SO cool… and trippy 😂
Wow. Thank you so much—that was really cool to read.…[Read more]
- Load More
