-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes… very sad… 🥺
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
-
hybridlore and
freedom are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!! I had to do his eye like three times before I got it right. Same with the guy’s hand.
@rae certainly! I’m not sure when I’ll find the motivation for it lol, but I’m definitely gonna write something for it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oof poor guy.
That’s an age where it’s gotten much harder to just kinda brush it off, but at the same time you still don’t have the capability of fully understanding it yet.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayy rare lore dump, I figured you decided on her height for a reason.
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
They stopped at a road junction, the city just up ahead.
“Never heard of an ink mine.” Marcel walked up to a sign ahead, which would direct them into the main street.
The girl dropped her cape and gave him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae thank you!!
they were fun to draw. I might make this into a crossover fanfic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t know how many of you on here are How To Train Your Dragon fans, but I know you’re out there lol, so here’s Toothless with Dell/Engineer from my current WIP (and in turn taken from a video game series):

I haven’t colored them yet, but I’m planning to.
this is how you know I’m really into something, when I combine it with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow that was so sad!!
How old is this poor kid anyway???
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we’re between the city and forest, so either one lol. @whalekeeper @loopylin
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand
“Well, then,” the man said. “Should we try the city? I have a feeling that’s where we’ll best find answers.”
Sara looked toward the deserted, ominous-looking city and bit her lip. “I guess so.”
As the four of them left the fo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
Marcel turned to face them, and the grass hovered motionlessly in a circle around him. “I’m… Marcel? I’m almost sure of that.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand
“But you can just call me Ellis.” The young man patted the sword at his side. Ellis—a lavender name that carried the scent of violets.
“I’m Sara.” She looked to the other girl and the boy who hadn’t introduced themselves yet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Lol. It was just such a sad chapter 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We should probably keep it under 3000 for the judge’s sake.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
The three strangers began walking together towards the inevitable lights in the distance. Marcel strode alongside in the grass border by the roadside. The rippling wind seemed to carry him of its own accord, and it was like he observed the travellers instead of walking with them.
“What…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, mine is hitting 1,500+. A novella is more like 10,000+. I don’t think it takes too long to read a couple thousand words personally, this would be more up to Rae. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good point!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, more melodies on extra strings would just take more skill practice and concentration. That’s a great limit to the magic system because it would require study.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think it makes sense? lol. Yeah, I get what you mean. If that’s the case, harp—which is similar to piano, in my understanding—could have the potential to have many voices but a lot of times is used to play chords (at least, with the left hand.) Same with guitar. Violin, two strings aren’t normally played but it isn’t uncommon. Lots of t…[Read more]
- Load More
