-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s my favorite so I want him to die.
No wonder you kill off so many characters. 😅
🖋️Official KP Psychopath✒️
Lolol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Good section!
Roland, I in no way want to go against God’s will, but are you sure?” Leon asked.
Roland nodded.
When I read this, I thought that maybe Leon and Julian should have prayed about it before letting him come with them.
Roland shook his head in disgust. “I have a mind to smash it,” he muttered.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Le…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s not his only chapter, just the next one when he appears… I think.
He also needs to die.
That sounds contradictory, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!! I’m glad it’s working, I honestly don’t even know what I did lol. Warrain is based a lot on Overwatch, which I’ve played a lot before, so maybe it’s coming from experience and that’s how. (It’s still a very different game though.)
I sure like Cole.
When’s Alec coming back? he was my favorite!! *puppy whimper*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolll, funny, but legit too
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka Sylph is very cute, by the way. I want to know how he dances.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I seriously need to update the foreign lit/etc. class, since it’s my character teaching the class. Posting this reminder for myself, so maybe I get it written tonight.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Umm… I think I just tried to tag you by your CWW name…? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Great topic!
I don’t know, I’m sure they affect my writing a lot more than I realize. The one that has the most is obviously reading
but I don’t know if that counts. XDA lot of my projects for a while had something to do with space and flying starships, because I read Skyward by Brandon Sanderson and loved it. I guess that’s an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to sit in a brown study for a while, and get back to you. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Post it when you’re done, if you like! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh XD You replied quickly
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Esther’s comments have a lot to do with the ✨Three Ps✨ but I have to think about it some more
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*Watches conversation from afar* Hm… *Peeks in* @savannah_grace2009 have you ever heard of Promise, Progress, and Payoff?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
so yeah, thank you again!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s actually looking really good so far! I have Sniper’s shading done and will start work on Medic soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
well, my stories are mostly fan fiction anyway so that could be considered a part of it—like, I love (insert fandom) so much I can’t help but write stuff for it. Even in my original works, this bleeds through—Headstriker, Coal, and Chisel, some OC’s I created for a story I’m writing with a friend, were based off various combinati…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
LOL I love these parts. 💛💛
Aww, thanks! 🥰 Me too 🤪
Would you want to write this differently… ? before I saw the “she drew out her name” part, my mind read it that she spelled it out. (Maybe I’m just crazy…?)
I don’t knowww 😭 I’ve seen it written like that in books before, but I feel like if I changed it to italics it would carry a differe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys, I posted the first Topic of the Week question since last year! (I hesitated to post it for quite some time.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
