-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Skitters away chaotically -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
AAHH GUYS
Look. I would watch them anyway to make my guy friend smile, so it’s a win-win for everybody. *Holds out hand to shake on it* I’ll watch em
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper OH HECK YEAH, THEY’RE GOOD.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I still haven’t watched Alan Becker, but one of my best friends has always been obsessed and I should watch them for the sake of making him happy. XD I have no doubt they’re good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle One a day is pretty solid. Some of the Minecraft story ones can approach thirty minutes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Some of them have happy endings but are very, very sad in between. Take it from the person whose brother said he cried watching one of the Minecraft ones, and he never cries at visual media.
What’s even cooler is there’s pretty much zero words. All of it is movement, color, that kinda thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle TONS of story. Tragic story. Funny story. Mostly tragic story, and then funny in between.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can’t believe you haven’t seen it tbh. It’s really cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linu-smallprint THAT GIF LOLLLLLL
I don’t know what my favorite of his characters is, but my favorite animations are the math ones. They’re cool. I hope he makes more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint No, I didn’t model him, but I colored the tail.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Aaahh the Link drawing! 🤣🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I am very much behind, but reading the rest of it all at once will give me an idea of your pacing, too. Will get to it soon and will give feedback!
The question you accused of being AI generated may be the only one on there that is not.
Bruuuhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle ahhh ok
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I immediately thought of Marlo and Oakley. :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Not sure why you’re so horrified, they’re literally the exact same questions you asked……..
I can confirm, Linus is not an AI, cause if he were, it’d be hard for him to come up with several fantasy races AND keep it consistent throughout. I’ve messed around with generative AI before (although I never use it to write for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters! The rebellion is reminding me of the church meetings in my story.
Jonathan’s adjustment is pretty realistic. He’s struggling, but wants to please the people who are teaching him despite himself.
I don’t really know why they can’t just let him go–that was a bit blurry for me. I know he was captured and taken…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Aww, they sound adorable! Sir Fluffyface is such a cute name 🤣
Name them after characters. That’s always a solid choice. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

Thunder has a new tail! I didn’t make the model, but I colored the tail.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae Do you have any pictures of them?
- Load More
