-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s hilarious 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal hmmmm….I’ve never really been able to pick favorites……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint He looks great! What kinda creature is he? I see he’s kinda like a kentor, but more elk-ish and less man.
The way you did his legs is very cool–digitigrade/unguligrade bipeds are hard (you can ask me, I have four species of d-grades) , but you pulled it off really nicely. I also like how you annotated the fact that his hands…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie lolllll
nahh the last one is funny, if Timmy happens to be a turtle or a seagull. He doesn’t have to be human.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is one of those subjects that I consider to be a “hill I will die on”
yeah I agree
It’s not just a life being taken away, it’s a life that will never be. It can’t think yet, can’t defend itself. It isn’t aware what they’re doing to it is wrong. It will never experience life outside.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Gotcha. That definitely makes sense. I’ll see what I can do!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 😊 Yeah, I think maybe all of them came from you. Thanks for that, by the way! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow. *round of applause* You wrote all these? That’s insane.
I’m getting what you mean now, and I have a couple ideas. Your suggestions were super, super helpful. I’ll try to look at them later on my computer and adjust the main blurb.
One thing, though— I noticed that in most of your examples (the last one hints at it) you poi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yep, I saw that!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Quotes of the day.
Dad: “We have to leave. Like, in two seconds.”
Me, two seconds later: “Oh gosh darn, I missed it.”
Dad: “What?”
Me: “Leaving.”
…
Sister: “I’ll carry the unholy bag!”
…
Pastor: “They say the construction is on schedule.” *Rolls eyes* “Live by faith, not by sight.”
…
Dad: “Can a sheep hold a sword?”
Me:…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep I agree! I explained what I meant by the idea, above. :]
- Load More
