-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries! Haha, I like Alec a lot too. He’s super fun to write. Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far.
Oh 😅 Whoops, that is something I missed in editing. Josiah is their father, yep, but he’s not supposed to be in that scene anymore… originally, I had it where he was, but now I changed it to he and Elena are divor…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae
It just occurred to me that it would be totally plausible for us to meet up irl one day. 😳 Even though I live in Ohio, a lot of my mom’s side of the family lives in Connecticut (the state you’re in, right?), and we visit at least every two years or sometimes even once a year. It’s a pretty small state…wouldn’t it be crazy if the next time…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Maybe a little over a hundred? I think? Our old church was smaller though, closer to about 50 or 60 members.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
I think I could go on and on about this since there are little nuances in different d…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
See y’all, Stephie gets me
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😂😂 Accurate. I wondered if this topic was going to come up. The best part is, I’m a Protestant but I’m totally clocking out of this conversation. 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Having two thumbs and two fingers on each hand has to be a weird feeling.
yeah that must be weird.
Apparently it’s possible though for creatures to have more than one thumb, though.
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not going to say anything about the prayer-through-saints idea, but I will say the Catholic church has magnificent art and culture which I respect.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Bro, the art is super good. You’re dedicated and it clearly shows; well done.
Hold up, get this girl a record deal.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a plan for the front cover? (Ignore this question if you’re swamped with thoughts for the illustrations XD)
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My grandfather and his second wife hate Calvinism with a passion. I do not wish to go into any further details besides the entire thing in the past couple years paired with the death of someone very close to my heart caused a rift between God and I that I am still trying to fix.
If that means what I think it means, your grandmother was a very…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I should answer this question.
A little. Still leaves some room for questions.
What I am understanding is, you believe that Jesus told us to continue baptism and such, but matrimony is more of just a bonding with one another under God, rather than holding any sacramental value?
I’m going to quickly define two words…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore cool! you should, it’s awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint That’s a good idea; I’ve done the same, but the line is more in my mind than on the paper. I, personally, just imagine whether the creature would be balanced this way.

I’m pretty sure I’ve already posted this one here, but here it is again so I can break it down. Sniper is kinda in a bent pose and facing more towards us with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle that’s…..exactly what I have an issue with. They’re all so good!!
I’d say if you have repeats, two that are supposed to depict the same scene, pick your favorite and leave the other one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, the drawings are all amazing, I can’t choose which ones to axe and which to keep.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Um…. it’s called “Joseph was being stubborn and wouldn’t let me draw his hand and I was ripping a hole in the paper I erased it so many times, so then Amelia offered me a random piece of fabric, because she insisted I couldn’t make her skirt cover Joseph’s hand because it wouldn’t lay right. Which I agreed with)
LOLLLLL this…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do y’all have strong thoughts on either of the chapters?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I just didn’t do them yet because I decided it was a hugging day.
Can I just say, that is a hilarious quote. 🤣
I don’t know if the one with Joseph hugging the girl is a major part of the story, so I would maybe hesitate on moving it onto the next stage. Not that every illustration needs to be an important scene, but I don’t k…[Read more]
- Load More

