-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
”Take deep breaths, kid,” Barnes said from in the living room. “Sit on the floor or table.”
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle He definitely acts like a cinnamon roll, very sensitive, so I figured he belongs in the ‘looks like cinnamon roll, might kill you’ category XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“could actually kill you cinnamon roll but doesn’t really want to do it doesn’t count”
Exactly! There are a few characters who fall under that category. Just a natural result of having a powerful/combat-worthy protagonist, I think.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, what was your first impression? Mine was that he IS a cinnamon roll that could ALSO kill you.
I think my first impression of Dante was that he was chill and cool. Then he started causing trouble with Seb and things evolved from there. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

That’s a little better. Characters are just too complicated for this meme, they don’t like being put in a box. -
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Yeah, middle is probably best. He’s a troublemaker so he’s not fully cinnamon roll, but not on the other side either,
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka HELP ME
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay guys, I only just started an alignment chart and I’m already struggling.

Where does Dante go??? -
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m literally chuckling right now, she’s so frustratingly aloof 90% of the time, it’s gonna take forever to soften her up in this roleplay
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay but to be fair Riker might be one of the few who does understands🥺🥺
LEO!!!!!!! 😭😭
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She also isn’t the best at picking up social cues, so unfortunately she doesn’t always notice when someone is being nice to her, lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She’s like naaaaaaahhh 😂😂
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes waved a hand for Rory to get patched up first, and stretched to take some paper from the nearby table. “Working with Leo at the school sounds good, I can accept that. As long as I can keep tabs on all registered students. I’ll leave my office number here.”
This had been an extremely painful fiasco…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
I REMEMBER NOW!!! CAUSE I REMEMBER THAT ANGELINA MADE ME SADand I was so excited that she got to be with Jakob
JAKOB IS MINE (nothing against Joshua I’m sure he’s great lol)
oooh👀
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I have honestly forgotten names of the bois but I believe the second oldest (I want to say his name is Jakob??) IS MINE!!!!!
honestly I love brother relationships so much and I’m so excited!!! Please tag me on any scenes!!(and the board looks incredible)
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
im so jealous!!!! I want to go soooooooooooo bad
I’m huge pro life and I want to do work for different pro life organizations when I’m older
I listen to relatable by Allie Beth Stuckey (huge fan of hers) and I know that she did some speaking in Washington DC for the life march and I really wish I could’ve heard her also…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh nooo, that throws a wrench into things…
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh ok, I’d assumed Barnes could offer a suggestion and we can move forward from there. But whatever floats your boat.
- Load More
