-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh man. We’re leaving today. WE’RE LEAVING TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe has a gun. (Oh yeah, she’s stalking the group on a stolen elk, I forgot about that 👀)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww poor Nahim! *hugs him and gives him hot cocoa and fuzzy blanket*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I ALSO LOVE ROCKY.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!!!! I’m dying!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae lol!!!
Here’s a story I wrote for this prompt…I didn’t revise it so it probably isn’t that good…but………..anyway…
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelseinterested
Fragments
Her very soul aches.
Her heart is frozen.
Her hands are shaking.
She desperately wants to cry.
But she can’t. She can’t show it. She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, sorry about that…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops. You deleted your post. Never mind.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
 Sara knows what I mean.
I do?Do you mean crying/heart emojis? Do I dare say those words?Even if you don’t post it on KP, I really recommend making a board for yourself. It really helps you understand/express yourself. All the pain, all the happy times, everything about you in one image, if that makes sense. (though obviously if you don’t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve seen a moose once. And I think I’ve seen an elk.
But I know my dad has. He hunts them, sometimes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so funny! And thanks!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!! Earlier today, I was trying to decide if I should make a board for myself…Â so I find it funny that you made a board for yourself!! 😅 Â Looks great!! 😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I love that board!! I never thought of doing one for myself, Ill have to do that!
Oh, thanks! It’s just hard for me to open up to people, and life is kind of hard for me right now. So this board really describes myself and helps me to understand myself a bit more, I guess.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh…XD I’ll have to change that…lol I didn’t even know I did that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Livia sat on Xandro’s back as they searched for a food court to eat. Liv was relieved to find ten sapphires in her pocket. She hoped they took Andromedan coins here, and if not, she could ask for credit and pay them back once she got her money transferred into…whatever currency they used here. Regardless, she wasn’t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! I live in the Midwest, but I’ve never seen an elk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You’ve seen elk?!?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Please don’t panic if I randomly start speaking in a different language, sa’omré?
- Load More

AHH!! How fun!! Where are you going?
Nashville!
Oh cool!!! 😃
That’s so fun!!!!!
We’re also leaving today…but just for boring old North Dakota…and we’re not even staying the night!
Is it north or South Dakota that has more sheep than people?
I don’t remember either having many sheep…there’s not many people in ND, so maybe ND? But SD sounds more like sheep country, idk. Isn’t there a country in the world with more sheep than people?