-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I haven’t responded to this one until now. I think it’s good. All that I would mention is that the history tangent with the pythonos while only a paragraph or two, felt a little sudden. Lilitu is young, and while he may be thinking about these things, I think this part would flow much better if you made it much more of a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @rae @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @sorry-my-brain-broke @anyone-else
I need help.
I’m trying to choose an ending for my novel. I thought I had it figured out, but now I’m doubting it. Either way, someone is going to die, so read at your own risk.
First, her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like they’re going to be good friends from now on. I don’t know why.
I know! It’s awesome 😉
Ev doesn’t really have any guy friends in his storyworld…. I kinda feel bad for him. At least he has his brother(s). 😂
Ev
“We never knew any family besides, well, us,” Tech said, curling his tail around his legs. “I enjoy creating…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I-it’s odd. I-I never have had something quite like it. I like it.”
Fynn smiled and gave Chase a friendly pat on the shoulder. “I knew you would.”
Chase tensed and pulled his shoulder away slightly. Fynn got the message and withdrew his hand. He grabbed a piece of pizza, chomping into it. “So this is your first time eating pizz…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“Five, actually. Two of them are older than I am. And two sisters.” The boy clarified. “What about you? Do you have siblings?”
“Yep. I’m the middle child. Which is obvious to anyone who knows me.” He chuckled. “I have an older brother and a younger one.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, and by the way, my name’s Everton. Feel free to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I love that! 😂 (ugh, I haven’t RPed here in a while. Amir is just kinda sitting around watching everything happen. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Yeah, pizza’s good,” Liv said, her cheeks flushing a darker shade of blue. Fynn smirked at Lukas and elbowed him, pointing with his eyes at Liv. Liv buried her hands in Xandro’s blue mane, trying to distract herself from the embarrasment.
The next few days were sure to be awkward ones, that was for sure.
Awww ᾗ…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Same. XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Some things I have no or little opinion on, and then there are some hills I will die on.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*shrug*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I like him.
I don’t have much of an opinion, number one might have a greater chance of drama, though, hehehe…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
MY EARDRUMS ARE FRIED!!!!
Oh wait. I can still hear my music. I guess I’m fine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
MY EARBUDS ELECTROCUTED ME!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have no opinion on this matter XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
One person with more than two love interests, yeah.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Well, I’ve seen some people call the love-pyramid the love-square, which is completely wrong 🤦♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know… 😒
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, love-triangles, don’t even get me started. But you know what’s even worse than a love-triangle? The love-pyramid 🤢
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awesome! I’m going to add another character, too, but all his info is on my computer, so I’ll probably wait until I can access that stuff to add him.
- Load More
