-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
“I… what’s coffee?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“Am I… is it rude to wear a hood while eating in public?”
Fynn shrugged. “I don’t know. If you want people to avoid you, then sure. If you want to look friendly and approachable, then… probably not.” He hoped he didn’t come across at too blunt or rude. He was just giving Chase the facts.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Thank you all for your replies!!
I think I’m leaning towards the taking the place of death more now. Thanks!!
And for those of you sobbing over Amir’s death….
Sorryyyyy 😭
It just has to happen. I know it’s gonna hurt writing it, but I also was planning Amir’s death from the very beginning…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
“Burnt… plants?” Klethen said, confused, “I… what? No, I don’t drink burnt plants. Why…?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I didn’t see your RP.
Klethen
Klethen bowed again. “Greetings, Thíya Krenna.” He straightened. “And the rest of you? What are your names?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Most anything except a portal, yes.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen arched an eyebrow. “Very well, Thíya, what is your name?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen looked around at the strange corridor. It was dark, and voices echoed down the hallway. Not all of them sounded friendly. Kelthen cautiously crept towards them, running his fingers down the edge of his sword.
Some eight people were gathered in the hallway. None of them had weapons out, so he hastily extinguished the portal and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna RP with Klethen now…
typedy typedy typedy…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Svlys
“Yeah,” She said, “That’s pretty much right. Most people haven’t. Most people can’t say it either.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Svlys
Svlys rolled her eyes. “I know your name isn’t Iguana, I was insulting you.” She said, “But fine, Igua, I’m Svlys.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Svlys
I don’t think we’re speaking the same language, Iguana.” Svlys said, annoyed, “I have no idea what you just said.”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m a little on the bored side…. so here is one of my newest boards…
Arbor is the current queen of Ecris, and she’s part of the story/animation I’m planning called Ellon Ellon.

So… uhh… yah… I think I like it…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. Makes sense.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Did all of Krenna’s nice parts separate into her splits or something?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Svlys
Svlys looked around blankly. “What’s an AI?” She asked, then, addressing the invisible voice, “Coffee beans aren’t actually beans. Where are you?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol (oh, no, but I’VE ALREADY SAID THAT 🙄)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He’s more concerned about being torn apart atm. lol! Though he’ll probably have one eventually.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, Fracture didn’t even notice that Svlys told him to shut up? I thought he was going to throw a tantrum, for sure! XD
- Load More
