-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Possibly, but this still feels kind of nebulas to me, even if it has a impact on him personally.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m doing what you suggested with finding consonant and vowel sounds. Do you happen to know how to write the sound that the ‘j’ in Eojold makes, phonetically? (It’s pronounced like the ‘g’ at the end of ‘garage’ or ‘sabotage.’) I can’t find any info online.
So I simply call this a French j. It’s usually notated with a j in French, or ge in…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen: I know plenty about them! One threw me off his back and I hit a tree! They’re all out to get me.
Gotta go. Farewell.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
“How am I supposed to prove it?” He asked incredulously.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen glared at Izre. “There was an incident.” He said, each word sounding forced, “With one of Them. They took my brother, Krylen. I escaped. Mostly.” He grimaced.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen glared at Izre. “There was an incident.” He said, each word sounding forced, “With one of Them. They took my brother, Krylen. I escaped. Mostly.” He grimaced.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen sighed. “You’re really going to make me do this?” He reached up and removed the patch, looking at her with both eyes.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen: … there are different kinds?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen frowned and stopped walking. “And you’re not going to believe that I’m just missing an eye?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
“Eí més saóni, Tórrena, I meant no offense.” Klethen said, “Or is it for some other reason that you’re angry?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen spun around and began walking backwards. “What is your name, Tórrena?” He asked the stone-creature, “And, er, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what are you?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Izre, thank you for not murdering my charrie. I appreciate it very much.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen: No, way, Thíya, I’m not climbing on the back of an animal that’s just as likely to chuck me off its back as it is to let me ride it.
XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. Now I’m thinking about it more, and since everyone knows that the Pythonos take the children away, then he wouldn’t think that his parents threw him away.
Maybe he just sees himself as worthless because of what the Pythonos do to the Paynes? Like you said, he can’t shake the feeling that somehow he deserved what the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Good news, Svlys decided not to punch Klethen in the face!
Svlys
Svlys huffed. Another person who wanted to know her name. “Svlys.” She said snappily, “do not try to say it. You can’t. A simple fix is just don’t talk to me.”
Klethen
“If you wish, Thíya.” Klethen said, bowing, though she was ahead of him, so she couldn’t see him anyways.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen isn’t going to push anyone to answer him. Everyone seems pretty out-of-sorts atm. Svlys is considering punching him in the face. He should just be glad none of them speak Shó’liu.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
Klethen was not bothered by Krenna’s decision to ignore him. “So, um, I still don’t know most of your names…” He said.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
“Are you always this unpleasant, or are you just in a bad mood?” He asked, annoyed.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Klethen
“Your faulty logic is my problem?” He said, “We live on flying cities. We had to flee Them.” He shrugged, finding it impossible to explain. “So… why do you live underground?”
- Load More
