@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I have to say, I am enjoying this.
Gabriel Mai
“No, no, you’re real.” He watched her expression, knowing she didn’t believe him. He hesitated, but stepped closer to her and pulled off his mask so that she could see his face, his pale yellow eyes a mixture of fear as the voices got louder, and sincerity mixed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
Gabriel was talking as if he had discovered a trick. A trick of the labyrinth, like the doors and the mist.
“I don’t know who you’re talking about. I’m not pretending, I’m – I’m not lying to you,” Lucy blurted out. She searched his mask for any kind of sign, and her stomach dropped.
“You think I’m… not real.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel
“Lucy, in your pocket, there’s a little box with white sticks inside. I don’t remember what they’re called, but you light them on fire, and they smell. The imp wasn’t wrong, you are Barnes, somehow. You appeared wearing her clothes, you lit that handkerchief on fire with what Barnes used to light one of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Oh my goodness the drama
Lucille
“Gabriel?” Lucy lost sense of what was happening. She tugged at her jacket sleeves, trying to push through the confusion.
The creature was gone; the other lost strangers were talking over their recovered friend. Gabriel’s expression was hidden behind his mask as he stared at her. The s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel
“You really don’t find her at all familiar? She’s lost some of her stature, but you’ve met Miss Barnes before.”
The voices in Gabriel’s head went completely silent. In that second, he heard nothing, just those words. He looked at Lucy, and the rune over his left eye showed him the same thing it had when…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Kp has not been giving me email notifications all day, and then it just now decided to give them all to me all at once so I opened my phone and found 22 new emails from kingdom pen lol
Rallascant
Rallascant frowned, feeling offended. “I always uphold my end of a deal, Protector. It’s in a faerie’s nature.”
He tapped…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin
Gabriel
Gabriel watched as the half-reptile set down the strange thing he had been carrying. Gabriel reached into one of his pockets, pulling out one of the vials that had been in his pocket when he was transported here. The vial glittered even in the fog, the liquid inside the color of a buttercup petal.
“The…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
k great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Okay will do! If you want it at a discount price, buy the damaged copy and then get the 2nd book stand alone. But if you don’t mind paying full price I’ll let you know when the sets are back in.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
I have to leave it and sell them at a discount. I just have to eat some of the cost, but it’s not as bad as reprinting all the fist edition copies. 2nd edition copies which they plan to print when the others sell out will be The second book is out of stock until February…. I believe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Rory has a talent for just absolutely confusing Dante lol
It’s mutual.
His government takes firstborn boys and brainwashes them into soldiers.
True.
Rory’s brother was taken. Seemingly killed in an accident, and then Rory’s parents are killed trying to stop the soldiers from taking him.
Uh no, Rory is an Agent from book…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Gabriel wouldn’t consider giving up his mask, surely not XD
If he doesn’t have to, he won’t. He’s actually planning on giving something different to Rall.
I’ll rp after I know Snipe’s thoughts on this.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel watched the rascal’s gaze. “Are you implying you want my mask and his…item?” Gabriel didn’t know what to call it. The voices got louder, making Gabriel tremble slightly as the volume got loud enough he was fearful that they’d screech at him again. “And how much information would you give?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Rallascant
The little man cackled, dancing out of the way of the various weapons and claws drawn for him. “Ehehehehe, I’ll trade ya! I heal the changeling, and give you a bit of information, and in exchange you give me something valuable.” His eyes lingered on Sniper’s gun, and then on the Protector’s mask.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel’s blood boiled in his veins. That devilish imp was the one who greeted them at the beginning with his smile of swamp yellow teeth. This sick game they were forced to play was most likely of his conjuring. Now he dared to get so close to Lucy. He kept the arm that Lucy gripped still, but his other…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy didn’t reply right away. Instead she gave the creature a long, strange look. The kind of look she gave a hawk as it sat brooding somewhere over a flock of doves, or a homeless person trying to scare children on their way home from school. The creature’s words didn’t make sense, but they felt somewhat meani…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
LOL I can hear the exact tone Lucy uses
Quiet, enunciated, hint of Southern, probably with a funny lilt? XD
btw Huntress probably isn’t awake yet? so for her it’d be more like lying on the floor, not sitting. But ehh maybe I should just have her be awake and disoriented, either way works.
Okay! Yeah I figured she could have been eit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
As if it either finds him annoying or it secretly thinks he’s funny or somethin’ and wants to watch him mess with people.
That pretty much exactly what I was imagining the relationship to be like, actually XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Rallascant
The bird man jumped in surprise and suddenly lunged for Rallascant, who hopped to the other side of the room, letting the man crash into the wall behind. His focus stayed on the girl, his eyes twinkling with surprise and amusement.
“Why, it’s good to see you again, my dear. Face to face this time. That’s…[Read more]
- Load More
