@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucy
Lucy needed some space, so she sat next to her family door. The letterbox was dark and the faint buzzing had stopped since she was last there. She propped her elbows on her knees, covering her face with her hands.
Her feelings were always so confusing. Her chest often held a deep, inconsolable frustration that had…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
“Huh?” He had lost Sniper after ‘nothin’ I’m familiar with’ his head throbbing. The voices had become louder since he mentioned Huntress’s marks, their blending voices gurgling near his ear with the words that he still couldn’t make out. He wanted to rest his head against something, but he didn’t trust them…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
welp I showed up and then vanished again heh. oops🙈
Wonderful news on the books! Love and miss those dear darling charies. #LeonNeedsHugs
thank you! It’s been tiring at times but so, so good🫶🏻 haha yes I think Leon/Riker are doing well atm but that’s probably mainly because I’m writing my fantasy books right now😂 Their 3rd book is on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
“Yes. Two hairless creatures, one no bigger than a large cat. I wouldn’t consider it a threat though, it was very easy to kill. The second was like a mutated dog, but the size of a horse. It makes a clicking sound as it walks and has a long whip-like tail. It’s relatively quick and athletic, but killable.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h Yeah I was picturing the second thing you said while writing. Just didn’t communicate it correctly. The Library Wyrm is not immune.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
The Basilisk watched her for a minute
I forgot her eyes were closed lol
@keilah-h Yay! Glad you liked it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry about not replying sooner, I’ve been a little busy with nothing in particular XD
Reading some of your older rp’s and I came across the park where your character says he has been insulted by other people. does Gabriel also have some kinds of markings on his face/skin?
That would explain the “devil marks” remark.
Yes, Gabri…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h This meme fits Soldier and your characters a lot in my head lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h, I think her Changeling stripes are white. I looked at the Hero Forge on Unvale, and they were white there, but also on your other drawings I feel like they weren’t quite white.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Little bit of lore, Wond does actually have guns by the time of Gabriel’s story. In fact, they’re actually well-known in the rest of the world, and about the same technology level as WW1 and WW2. However, Gabriel’s country is an island that was cut off from the rest of the world over 200 years ago, and most the records about the rest of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s MONDAYYYYYYYY!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
oh, poor Lucy
I will patiently await Monday.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel left her alone, standing and turning to the other three. He cleared his throat, “Would you care to explain exactly what you are and what that imp took?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lolol. Okay, my charrie is in time out right now. So you can chat it up with Gabriel.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy nodded, although her hands began to shake.
The fear of being lost had come back, triggered by questioning herself. If she had confused Gabriel without meaning to, without doing anything, how long would it be before she did something wrong?
The pressure would come and she would snap, and that would be that.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
“Someone being interesting doesn’t make them more or less valuable or even lovable. I don’t care if you’re the most boring person in the universe, I care, and will protect you until I can see you safely home. And you are interesting, at least I think so.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Okay! I want you to be able to interact with our characters more; Rall threw a wrench into the plot and I know me and Ruth are talking one-on-one but the group can probably reorganize itself now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel gently hugged her, before pulling back. “You’re special to me, Lucy, nothing will change that.” He stood, and pulled his mask back up. His rune had stopped glowing. Lucy was just Lucy now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
“Everyone thinks I’m…” Lucy swallowed, only half listening until Gabriel grabbed her shoulders and made her listen.
He stared at her, expecting her to to agree with him. Maybe he was right, but something in her was troubled. It would have to wait. He had taken off his mask, which meant he was serious.
“Okay.”
- Load More
