@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel’s eyes cracked open a few hours later, still hazy with exhaustion. He let out a small sigh, then went silent a second, before sitting up as if in alarm, untangling his fingers from the ribbon, and drawing his blades, red veins going up the blade. He scanned the fog around him, then shook his head. The voices in his…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
So true, lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
never mind that it doesn’t make BIBLICAL sense, nothing about that law even makes SCIENTIFIC sense.
As someone who is not getting used to hearing weird politically correct phraseology in Health textbooks, I would honestly like this on a T-shirt please.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I know right?!?!?!?!?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
This is a splendid idea!
Let’s see what the rabble decide. My two cents are “Dragon Warden” or “Serpent Scholar”.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Forgive me for trying to science the magic lol. it’s fun to do that.
😂 Nice try at explaining it, even if it is unexplainable
That’s what I was thinking
Lucille
“Sure.” Lucy didn’t know if riding the crows was even possible, but they didn’t seem like too much of an obstacle anymore – and they might lead to somewhere i…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Aw, thanks guys!!
As for the renderinggg, its definitely an improvement from a LOT of my works. Like I mentioned I’ve been watching a lot of tutorials and studying my favorite artists styles to gauge their techniques and its helped so much. One guy I love a lot has youtube tutorials and art content thats super fun and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey what if the sun never actually sets here, but sometimes the fog/clouds thicken so much in an area that it looks like night? Just an idea idk if that contradicts anything we already wrote
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
He was relieved when Huntress volunteered.
“Wake me up in a few hours if I’m not up already,” He told her, before settling near the fire, using the crook of his arm as a pillow. He loosened his mask, before fully taking it off, realizing there was no point hiding his face when they had seen it already. He intertwined the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
🤣🤣🤣 100%
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel looked up. He felt tired, tempted to lie down on the spot and go to sleep. He looked over to where the water surface barely glistened in the fog.
“I saw you struggling earlier with something in the water, and even with the raft, I don’t trust crossing in the fog at night.” He stood, wobbly…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Can you imagine if he has a daughter? Lol, she’d be so spoiled just because he wouldn’t be able to resist her. I have considered giving him an adopted daughter in his story…I kinda want to do it now just for the chaos lol.
I know, I’m late. Apology pic from Pinterest:

Gabriel Mai
Gabriel softly smiled under his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h *scrolls back* yep, you were the last
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
also yes it was a bit hard to think of it initially but once his family was shown in canon I was like “Yep, this is exactly how it’d go.”
I guess it all comes together easier when it’s been illustrated in an animation/comic/whatever
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
they are little terrors. he loves them. they dig trenches in the backyard together all the time.
I have a hard time imagining Soldier with kids, but I couldn’t imagine them doing anything else. That’s stuff I used to do as a kid.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s very nice. Keeps the cheese from being too heavy, ya’know? XD
Have you ever had a Monte Cristo? (Grilled cheese with ham and blackberry jelly)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Maybe, but at the moment I wrote that, I agreed with you 100%. XD Thank you for sympathizing.
I actually like a little bit vinegar and enjoy stuff with it in it. But it’s not my choice air freshener. Or shampoo. Or medicine. Ugh. *Gags*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey, random is great.
I often have lyrics to unconnected songs pop in my head at the slightest trigger. Brings joy. 😀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
fun fact: Sniper also has a brother, or well a half brother, but he hasn’t met him yet. He’s another oc of mine with his own interesting story.
OOOOoooooOOOOOoooo
Whatever the color of intrigued is, that is what I am right now.
Gabriel
“Yeah…I didn’t play with other children often either. I’ve spent most my life alone, and it’ll be…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I wasn’t sure how to continue so I was like “you know what? I’m gonna ask for a lore dump and see which one of the trio responds XD”. This is getting gooooood.
Gabriel
“No, not really. I know a man who would help me if he could, but he’s too old to go far past the garden now. Everyone else in my village would sooner kill me than help…[Read more]
- Load More
