@keilah-h
Active 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
here is the last and final part of Nyx’s story!!
Prompt 31: (Alt) Stay
TW: Blood, Death, Mention of animal skinning/abuse
“He still hasn’t woken up…do you think the medicine…?”
“He’s going to be okay, Jocelyn, trust…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD
Jem gave all the others a good example by shaking hands with the gooey blob
For some reason I just love this sentence XD Jem’s so funny…
@smiley are you still wanting to join the RP?
Ok, anyway… @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @whaley @loopy I’m finally getting around to this! Sorry about that lol.
Anika
Please, all…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
How cool! Yep, Legos. My brothers #1 toy. You can see that as soon as you step into his room as its all over the floor and on every surface possible.🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Thanks! Me and my brother just finished playing the 3 Halos for the billionth time- we love them and the music!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooh! That would be amazing! I’m not really allowed to go on YouTube 🙂 , so could you please share the names? Thanks!
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
*Points to chapters above*
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
I have two more chapters!! and things get revealed
*cries*
this book is tearing me apart to write
Chapter 9
“It’s too bad Steve and Peggy moved away,” Vision stated entering the kitchen.
Wanda looked at him, smiling. “Yeah… but they have to do what’s best for them,” Wanda slipped he…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow I just called a blob of slime adorable 😐
It is a very high compliment, thank you XD
Liko looks so sweet!!
Thanks!
Liko
“I mean… have you seen anyone else on board? Maybe with scales?”
Liko rubbed the back of his neck.
“You mean like reptilians? Or liath shifters? We have a lot of both…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you both for the kind words! <3<3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Well, thank you! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ehhh… uuuuhhhh… *Pulls up document*
Okay well keep in mind, most of these are real names. And some of these are placeholders, and are not going to make the final cut. I just want a vague idea of what I want the names to sound like.
And by the way, there are a lot of names that start with M and C. That is significant to the story.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, sure! Yes, I got my name from my WIP!!
So… oh boy, how do I explain it… it’s like an ode, both to my love of fantastical art, and to the new home which I had moved to the year before…
…
It’s set in a farmed countryside, Southern-inspired world, with a lot of bluegrass music and evenings of sitting on the porch, listening…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It is, but honestly I only invented names and a bit of story. It was like going AI generator mode. I really enjoyed it XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @euodia-vision @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
haven’t written it yet but the next one will show how Nyx came to be in Lyn’s care and received his name
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
I have more chapters!!!
Chapter 7
“Mom! Mom!” Billy cried from his bedroom. Pain tinged at his voice, a pain Wanda recognized, a pain of grief.
“Hurry!” Tommy shouted, having the same voice.
“I’m coming,” Wanda ran up the stairs to the kids’ bedroom.
“It’s Carrots, she’s not waking…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m not saying that nowadays, people aren’t so interested in putting in junky agendas that they probably will ruin a deliberately Christian tale, but….I’d be “cautiously optimistic” about it.
I agree. I tend to be negative about these things from the start. I don’t trust any of the people with power to create anything of q…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ha, it’s okay, Sebastian wouldn’t hurt him, he would just have a bad opinion of Tech when he finds out, and maybe get revenge in some more harmless way
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Are their parents from the other series (or serieses? XD)
Oh, cool! I have one brother, and one sister 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh… that makes sense, I guess. It’s still creepy, though 😶
Yep, I get that. It would be pretty hard to take out the entire analogy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep 🤔. I’ll have to check the starless clan out, though. Is it still like Twigpaw and Violetpaw or whatever characters they were using last time?
That’s cool! Do you just have one brother?
- Load More
