@keilah-h
Active 9 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @acancello @beth-torres @trailblazer @keilah-h
These are the names I have taken for the regions of Lillen,
Forest region– Silva
Cavern region– Antrum
Swamp region– Palus
Mountain region– Mons
Sky region– Caelum
Tundra region– Glacies
Ocean region– Oceanus
Desert region– Vastus
Volcano…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol, no Cassian looks a little different XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok cool.
Ev
Ev gave Falon a small wave before making his way farther into the mall. “Ok,” he murmured to himself. “A store that sells suits…”
After a little bit of searching, he finally found a place where he could rent a tux without wrecking his budget. He casually walked through the store, searching for the perfect suit. But somet…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here is the summary. With the characters, I just put in some basic details about them. If anyone has any additions/corrections to make, please do.
Currently Active Characters
Heroes
Ottoline @savannah_grace2009 13 years old; pinkish hair; bow and arrow
Amir @esther-c fairly young; dark hair
Kari @trailblazer 14…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres (and @esther-c )
Here is the summary:
Currently Active Characters
Heroes
Ottoline @savannah_grace2009 13 years old; pinkish hair; bow and arrow
Amir @esther-c fairly young; dark hair
Kari @trailblazer 14 years old; blond hair
Hugo @acancello 16 years old; tall for his age (5’7” I think)
Kaine @ mineralizedwritings (who is tak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not the best at it either, lol. XD
Before I write it, is the character fully human or half-dragon?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, awesome! We could just have them run into each other at one of the stores or something. Whatever you wanna do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh that’s funny!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
“Yes.” Snake curled his tail around his legs. “Perfect. When do we go?”
Fennin rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger.
“I very much dislike time contraints, and I know you all who are training will to, but if we don’t set out this week, it could be to late for my father and my land.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
huh, appears most of my tags above did not work…
@jonas @keilah-h @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer look 👆
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h I just researched it, and they might have thought I had schizophrenia, which is summarized by mayoclinic.org as:
“Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer
Dragons:
Jonas: tundra/ice, ocean/water
Esther: desert/sand
Sara: mountain/storm
Rae: volcanoes/fire, swamp/gas (and everyone will get nightmares!)
HighScribe: sky/wind
Keilah: forest/jungle, cavern/earth
No leftov…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not sure, my mom didn’t tell me. She only said they thought I had lost my mind, and even consulted someone about it, and if I had kept it up, I would actually have had a mental illness or disability.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, an actual mental condition? How…..
Yeah, that’s what my mom told me. I mean, I thought that those little bits of dust that float around the house and are visible in the sunlight were bees. I would randomly talk to invisible dragons as if they were real. I had this person named Eugene that I would put on this silly hat for and t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Please settle this, are you doing two or one? And which ones? (We’re talking RP dragons, look above for posts.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And the dragon assignments as they last were:
Here’s the final dragon assignments:
@jonas: tundra/ice
@esther-c: desert/sand
grcr: swamp/gas
@savannah_grace2009: mountain/storm
@rae: volcano/fire
@highscribeofaetherium: sky/wind, ocean/water, or cavern/earth (pick one)
@keilah-h: jungle or one of the two @highscribe doesn’t pick.This is as it las…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer
@everyoneI posted this while ago and just spent thirty mins finding it, but it’s the
Latin words for the Lillening regions. I will be basing the region names off this.
Note: All Latin endings are in nomitive singular of their declensions (If you…
- Load More

Yeah, when I asked my parents what that kind of mental thing was, they said it was probably just a nromal little kid thing. My dad did say he saw a youtuber he watches say he had something like that.
One of the books I read said things like schizophrenia and autism (what I have, and I know for sure I have it) are simply the “genetic price” for…[Read more]
That the same genes that dictate how our brain develops might be the ones that also give us those conditions, and that eliminating them from the gene pool would do more harm then good.
I have a feeling, it was just my parents freaking out cuz there are no writers in my family as far as I know (at least not the German side most likely) so I’m the odd kid. The only people who understands writers are writers.