@keilah-h
Active 10 hours, 50 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
Sorry this took so long, but that screenshot looks great!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
I dub thee the official Kingdom Pen Architect, an honorary title for the work you’ve been doing on the website.
It’s my current mission to give everyone on kp honorary titles.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@koshka I used to call Freedom the Emoji Queen. Also, Linus should be the Architect. Those are the only ones that I can think of right now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
I love the mood board! Have you posted any of this story on kp? (And have I already asked you that question? I’m so terrible about remembering to read other people’s stuff on here lol)
Here’s a list I made of stuff that might fit. I’m not sure though. They seem a lot different than what you already have. :/
Individual s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Omniscient
The labyrinth shifted in the mists, restless. Its inhabitants felt it and peered out of caves and branches, silent in anticipation. It was time for a change.
The ground trembled, and patches of dirt seemed to boil. Vines sprouted and new walls sprang up as the maze rearranged itself. Smaller vines grew up as well, snaking down…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
Does ANYONE else feel this way??!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Right, how could I forget my wonderful Archival assistant?? I am ashamed.
(although I don’t particularly like the word Necromancer. Surely there are more interesting word choices…*brain immediately deletes dictionary*)
I couldn’t find a more positiv…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
I would love to give ideas if you share an aesthetic and what you have already. I have another long playlist of lyricless music I could draw from.
Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
lol yeah same thing with my playlist. I like to say that I get whiplash listening to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I am astounded. I didn’t know a topic could flatline for this long and come back.
I would name myself the kp necromancer for reviving topics if I weren’t already the archivist. Maybe Whaley can take that title.
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’M SO BUSY BUT I HAVE TO JOIN THIS RP.
I didn’t even know it had existed!!
You shall see a character intro from me this afternoon 🙂↕️ -
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Dante
“No, it’s Maddox. Two ‘d’s. Come on, you’d think the guy in charge of writing everything down would know how to spell.”
Dante leaned comfortably on the front of the podium, watching as a servant wrote down his name in the sign-in book. His shirt was untucked, his jacket slung over one shoulder, and his freckled face wore a bored expressio…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
All I can imagine is your face getting sprayed violently every time you adjust the pressure.
XD no, I was still in the digging ditches phase. My hands have so many blisters
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes you can join! This will probably go at a slower pace too since there’s less of us so hopefully that’s more comfortable for you :]
@keilah-h Lois is probably about 18 @whalekeeper
What does it stand for?
Sentient Ink-based Automated Servant
Lois
The entrance hall was alive with motion. Servants rushed back and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
At the same time, a SIAS unit unfolded itself
I hate naming things. That acronym took me so long to come up with and it’s still not that good
- Load More
