@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Keilah isn’t active, so for now Hunter is still out in the hall where Rory left him.
Rory
Rory eyed the young man infront of him. The smile was friendly enough, but he too seemed on the alert. Training like that just wasn’t easy to shake. Rory knew that all too well.
Rory straightened and tilted his chin up a little, his feet…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Heyy we’ve reached 400 pages! 🎉
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Either taking a nap or running for his life from a lizard. Haven’t decided yet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The first fire in this rp, and it’s not even somewhat related to my pyro character. I need to up my game XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
*nods* good times 😌
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@loopylin Hi! Been a while.
How have you been, Loopy? -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Can you imagine:
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloud
You could probably think up a better name than that, but you get my point XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’d been trying to. Did I do anything wrong?
No, I think he was just trying to give you some new person basic information. I don’t think he’s accusing you of anything. :]
Do either of you want me to post descriptions of my characters?
The Twins
“Ed. Just admit it.”
“No! You’re not the only one who can memorize a ma…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
uh…actually hadn’t crossed my mind yet, can you believe it? my boi falls off a cliff in a hurricane to discover his powers, fights his own school teacher, came from an abusive home, and ran into the woods for weeks so he didn’t have to leave the M…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
okay, I’ll just have her show up then.
Nar
Nar pulled her hair out of her braid, leaning against the wall. She couldn’t find Hugo and at the moment, she didn’t care where Alpha was as long as he wasn’t fighting someone.
“I hope Hugo’s okay. Seb acted almost as if Alpha was killing poor Hugo. maybe little Seb wasn’t far…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore
@whoever-cares @calyhuge
I’ll rp Chase and Jep sometime soon
I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow, a third win! Well done!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ira looks so thrilled at having his picture taken XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ok don’t know how much of this you know so I’m just going to say it, even though you haven’t done anything wrong: We keep everything here PG, so no one dies (though sometimes they get “sent to the hospital”, a vague reference to severe injuries), and we don’t really do blood. But other than that, pretty much anything goes. Just keep i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Hey everyone, I have an aesthetics. If anyone wants to see.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If you want a run-in and a fight, tell me, and it can be arranged. Just be aware you’re up against 10 guys.
YES!!! I DO!! Rory can be quite a scrapper, but he’ll not fight unless he has to, or unless someone else is getting hurt. He’s more ofd a defender then a fighter.
Ten guys?
Eh, Rory’ll be fine. Just don’t kill him cause then I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory and Hunter headed down several hallways and sets of stairs. Hunter moved ahead and Rory trailed him, glancing about and marking specific items and furniture so that he might make his way back alone if he ever needed to. They were passing an open doorway, when Rory spotted a young man. His back was to the door and he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Here’s Friedrich

- Load More

Hi! Been good, I think. I’ve done a lot more creative stuff lately and I started a YouTube channel for making art videos. How have you been?
Oh, really? What channel is it? If you don’t mind sharing ofc.
I started rowing for the fall season. I actually have a race on the 28th. It’ll be my first.
That sounds fun! So you’re on a team, right? I don’t know much about rowing.
Here’s one of my videos: https://youtube.com/shorts/mb_aUKERe-g?si=MtRYGc1e03MkokAT
I’ll probably lose interest in the channel in a couple weeks and abandon it, but for now I’m enjoying it XD
Yeah. I’ll be in a four with other girls.
I just checked out your vids, and I love it!
I recognized a few drawings but I had no idea you did that much art! And I didn’t realize you drew so many Dante’s! You’re so talented!
Thx for sharing!
@rae thank you so much! Yeah I draw a lot, but I get anxious about spamming the art topic so I don’t share that much. Thanks for watching them!
@loopylin oh, don’t worry about spamming us! We all love your art!