@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Well, it just gives away some of what will happen to the characters. That’s all.
Is that a bad thing? Do you feel like it spoils too much? What can you tell me is definitely going to happen from that scene. (Just so I can gage how much it actually does give away)
As for the cover, I’m not sure what you are using to make it and…
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
*that feeling when you totally revamp the plot of a struggling story idea but now have figured out why you didn’t like it before and are now totally in love with it*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
btw, it won’t let me share it. It’s a PDF and I can’t get it on here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Wow. You make Sanderson’s books look short.
*Bows* thank you!
So why include this Epilogue in book one then?
Um, because I like it. Is it bad? I can cut it. I just felt like it was a nicer ending the Sabina crying, plus I have a seven year jump ending in the next one, and a several year jump in the last one.
(I have a f…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Not your fault at all. I just lost my own personal race.
Yes, I can send the whole thing in just one sec. I’m going to lock it down tho, just because KP is somewhere anyone can get onto, so you won’t be able to do anything but read. Not even copy and paste. Hope you don’t mind.
So Aaron held on to the end, and he…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I could not ignore how cute those cartoons turned out!! 🥰 Love them!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I subscribed to this topic so I keep getting notifs 🤪
But this is an interesting conversation. I think I can agree with both points you ladies are making.
Yes, men and women have roles predetermined by God. I’m not going to marry some guy who relies solely on me to protect and provide for our family. (Nothing against stay-at-home dads, but you k…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Uh… no.
My brother would most certainly not be smiling. He’d be saying, “What the heck are you doing?”
If she was going to go with him, at all, she should go as a nurse or something and work behind battle lines.
Out of curiosity, do you have a brother?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I understand your point about extremes, but I still believe there are better ways for Bonnie to show love and support.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh my goodness crazy.
She’s gonna need a translator if you keep that up.
Plus, it’s just a weird mix of old and modern English. (lol)
Let the expert take a hand.
The time hath come for thou to submit thy character description. Writeth one whenst thou art ready and tageth the artists
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh my goodness crazy.
She’s gonna need a translater if you keep that up.
Plus, it’s just a wierd mix of old and modern english. (lol)
Let the expert take a hand.
The time hath come for thou to submit thy character description. Writeth one whenst thou art ready and tageth the artists
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No, Bonnie is being a little stupid at that point. She should completely and whole heartedly encourage and support her brother, (as long as he’s doing what’s right.) But that doesn’t mean she should take his weapon and go charging into war for him, or even take a weapon and go charging into war with him. She has many other things she…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I’m sorry it’s so long. I hope no one is reading this on their phone, because then it would seem REALLY long. There just wasn’t a good place to split this up.
So, picking up where we left off at the end of Aaron’s letter.
My Dear Joseph,
I don’t know how to begin this; It is so hard to say farewell. Dear little o…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
yw!
Ig it’s kinda nostalgic for you. I only play minecraft rn but I want to branch out someday.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
haha. Thanks.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! I can’t stand the other hand tho.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow, her hand on the bow is perfect.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow those look so good! The gloved hands look kinda hard!
Do you play hollow knight? I’ve heard great things about it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
No, wait, your not supposed to be one yet! Grrrr. (Explanation: I told myself I would get the next scenes fully edited and cleaned up before you or Keilah got on and commented on my WIP. I failed. lol)
Hee hee. I know that feeling.
Oh dear.
I hope it has nothing to do with your currant WIP.
Interesting thoughts on…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I may have had more lenience toward stepping out of the norm several years back. However, with the way the world is going right now, not just trying to blur lines but erase them, I think we, as followers of Christ, should be careful we have no part in that. What does it hurt you to take a few steps in the opposite direction of the…[Read more]
- Load More

Which story idea was that? ;D
Haha, it was the one with Audrey and Clayton. It was gonna be more of an action based story centered around Audrey and Miles (her dad), but I’ve decided that slice-of-life/romance contemporary is more my niche, so that’s what it’s become. 😁
Awesome!! 😁
ESTHER!!! HIIIII
I’ve missed youuuu <3
How are you?!?!
Hey Saraaaa!!!! 👋 I’ve missed you too! I was literally just thinking about messaging you the other day. 😄
I’m doing good! We’ve been on Thanksgiving break all week, so that’s been super nice. 😎 It gave me time to catch up on some schoolwork without falling further behind. I’ve also been pretty consistent with running three times a week for the p…[Read more]
Oh that’s so funnyyyy!
I love Thanksgiving break lolll
Ohhh yes I love running! I have a treadmill in the garage that I use now that its too cold, I need to get back into it now that volleyball’s over!
I’m excited for Christmas too, and yesss I need to buy presents because I always procrastinate soooo baddd
Oh nooo I’m sorry! That’s always so…[Read more]
Ohhh, I want a treadmill so baddd! I’ve had to have Mom take me to the gym, which isn’t bad, it’s literally three minutes down the road, but it’d be nice to have something right at home, ya know?
Lolll 😝
Definitely 😣😂 (Oh my goodness, for realll 🤣)
Oh that’s awesome!! I’m so happy for you Sara!! 🙌🏻 Yeah, I understand that. Keep on keeping on,…[Read more]
I wish we had a gym near where I live…the closed gym is like 30 minutes away lol
Thank you so much 💕💗💗
It’s snowing here tooooo!
I think we’re going to decorate pretty soon, not really sure when but always sometime after thanksgiving!!!
Aw man, that’s not fun 🥴
Yay! Ours isn’t sticking though. 😢
So fun!! I love it!!