@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*Has a Rory worthy panic attack!* No! Koshka! Don’t die!!! We need you!!! Rory needs Leo, and you’re the only one who can move him! Please come back!!!! We all need you!!! Help her someone!!! I’m going to go get Elishavet Elroi to come and save you!!!
We are all hanging on your next move! Come back!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
also I headcanon this is kinda what his voice sounds like, but with more hissy S’s:
How did I know it was going to be Sniper?
Glad I could help!
Sometimes I find all I need is someone else to hash out something in my story, and then I can say, “You know what, you’re totally wrong, thanks for clearing that up for m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Josiah Queen
Oh man! He is one of my favorites ever!!! I love his stuff so, so much!! I need to buy one of his albums to play in my car.
You should try out Grey Havens. They are pretty awesome! Try the Ghost of a King album first. Particularly This My Soul. So good!!
Oh gosh, that was tiring.
You have seen nothing, pal. It’s about to…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh boy, I have a lot of reading to do…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore / Hybrid, a homeschooled junior (in high school), violinist, and I write science fiction-ish YA. (Sometimes it leans toward fantasy or dystopian.)
I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia. So good. Have you read the Wingfeather Saga yet?
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD, or do you just like to a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Heh, heh, hehhh 😈 (and because i just discovered there was a villain emoji…) 🦹♀️
I draw the most inspiration for Jacob Zachary, AJR, and Josiah Queen.
Ok cool!! I haven’t heard of the other two, but I listen to Josiah Queen sometimes. My favorites of his are Garden in Manhattan and The Prodigal.
That one character tha…
-
Andrew changed their profile picture 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ruth and
Andrew are now friends 1 year, 12 months ago -
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, wow. You guys like asking a LOT of questions. Which is good, but be prepared, I am an active debater, HEEHEEHEE!
@GRCR Indie or Folk, or just smash them together, then I will be happy!
The English language is of somewhat appealing to me, may be because I speak it most often. Either that or Sarcasm.
Loving You, by Jacob Zachary, who is my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Ugh. I was afraid this was going to happen.
Lol. It’s very hard to have a one-on-one guy girl conversation where the guy is being open and even a little emotional and the girl is doing the same, and then the guy is basically promising to champion the girl, and that not seem romantic. If you know what I mean. It can be done,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
The above is for you too. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I LOVE IT!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @my-brain-has-forgotten-everyone-i-wanted-to-tag-loll @anyone-interested
A new story idea!! If any of y’all remember me introducing the characters of Audrey and Clayton in the Character Castle or elsewhere, this is their story, just totally revamped a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Wyoh likes me. My intro posted first try 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl! (Whew, it’s feels like it’s been forever since I’ve done that XD)
I don’t know what else to say sooo… straight into the questions!!!
1. What’s your favorite fantasy that you’ve read? (Could be a series or…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I think WYOH is back!!!! KP has been acting up all day!!! *sobs*
- Load More
