@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
woah, I didn’t expect it to be that long…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
Fire abilities, eh? Interesting. Alpha cast the shirt he was using to stop the bleeding of his wound away, rolling his right shoulder. “Nothing I haven’t dealt with before.” Alpha ran elemental protocol through his head, watching his opponent, looking for openings. Usually a Realn would rely on their armor in this situation. I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
You weren’t supposed to see that part.
You were supposed to be looking at the character boards!
lol.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
BTW, I posted some new character boards if you wanna take a look.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
So am I kicked out of this RP, and if so and it was my fault I am so so sorry!
No, I didn’t mean that at all, I was just trying to find something to do. I did not mean that.
Rax
What should I do, I don’t want to kill him, but justice has to be served if he won’t repent for the murder he has committed. Rax sighed, “You…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you so much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d offer to let you RP with us, but we’re in a bad situation, so you have to be ready for fighting, PTSD, and trauma.
If you’d like to join us, we’ll find a way to hook up with you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where is Whaley!? We need you to move Marcel!
Okay, lets see what I can do.
Rory
Rory hugged the uniforms to his chest as he scrambled after Leo. ultra camo? He shook his head. Sometimes he wasn’t sure if he was insane, or the world was a bigger place then he had originally thought. If the Agent’s get their hands on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
So am I kicked out of this RP, and if so and it was my fault I am so so sorry! 😓
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You are NOT kicked out of this RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see Koshka’s until after I posted mine, so i decided to set the timeline straight so there would be no confusion.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha (continued)
silvia halted, yelling at the man Alpha was talking to, chastising him for thinking he was righteous when Alpha had protected her from danger.
“Silvia! I told you to run!” Silvia looked at him, before gagging, stumbling back a bit, and running away. She better listen to me. She needs to get away from here, in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
“You don’t know me, how can you know that we have been in the same places? How do you know that to repent I don’t have to die? I am the unholy creation of man, the son of a cursed union between malice and science! No matter how hard I can try to change, I will eventually become what I was meant to be. I will eventually yield to…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, that is interesting. I will keep that in mind.
Rax
He looked at him with sadness on his face, he knew that the man was broken and hurt more than one way. He knew that he could take his life, but he was undecided to do so or not. “Trust me, I have been in your place where you are right now. I have thought the same thoughts that you…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, so, yes, I agree with you, but also, Rax maybe an arsonist, but he is not a murder, though has murdered once. And that one time he was so taken a back he thought himself unfit to live, and if it wasn’t for Ben he would not be here. Yes, you did see him do all that “I’m going to burn everything side of him,” but everyone has…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I completely forgot about this…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Just so you know, Alpha is a bit suicidal. He lives now only to pay back a debt that he believes he owes the Realn for saving and changing his life. After that debt is paid (by protecting those he was made to harm and by killing Grathmere) he plans to end his own life, since he believes one day he will become the greatest threat to the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
Alpha smiled. “If a repent is to be made to God, then I must die. For my very existence is something to be repented of.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No way is Rax a believer.
He just marched in there shooting fire at anyone who would fight him! He seems like a maniac who doesn’t care a cent about others lives, and now this?
I have to say this character is very, very confusing.
- Load More
