@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The lack of communication around here. Why doesn’t Rax take a breath, stop accusing, and ask what happened.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
He saw the man in the other hallway, and in his mind, he thought he was brutally murdered. Even if he deserved it, Rax thinks he should have been more honored in death.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
But Alpha didn’t kill in cold blood! The man stabbed him in the chest and then Alpha killed him!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Rax
“First of all, I believe in chivalry, which means that I will take care of someone before I fight them if they are hurt before the battle. Two, I don’t necessarily want to kill him, but I have to, a murderer shall be put death. For if he willing inflicted death upon someone in cold blood, death…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @ellette-giselle
Rax
Rax stands up. “Um, being cold doesn’t stop it, just saying. But I can go in their if you really want me to. And you,” pointing the man, “Just because I want to kill you doesn’t mean I am not going to be a gentleman. Now sit.” Rax pushed the man onto the floor. After his eyes turned to fire, he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
“Sorry, can’t promise you I won’t fight…or be a danger. Those follow me like stray kittens.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper@koshka @ellette-giselle
Rory
rory was reeling. He hadn’t had time to take in what was going on in the hall, but he knew it wasn’t good. All at once, Leo let him go. Rory looked up and saw Leo grabbing hold of a girl. She was crying and covered in blood. Rory thought he was going to be sick. Nononono! What have I done!? What…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
“Oh, yeah, the guy who wants to kill me wants to heal me too. Totally not suspicious that he wants me to let down my guard.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @ellette-giselle
Rax
Rax looked at the man. I cannot bear it any longer. “Sit. Let me heal you.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka @raxforge @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Alpha
As his fighting opponent apologized to Marcel, Alpha leaned again against the wall. His heart rate had elevated, his breathing was labored, and dizzyness and nausea was beginning to set in.
“To answer your question, I mortally wounded him because he had a knife to Silvia’s throat. They were…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @ellette-giselle
I do expect forgiveness
Dang it, sorry guys, I messed up. It is supposed to be, “I do not expect forgiveness.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koska @ellette-giselle
Rax
“Bird boy! Oh man, I am so glad to see up and well. I have to say I am truly sorry for hurting you earlier, I am in your debt. I do expect forgiveness, but please except my willingness to serve you.” Rax was now kneeling in front of the boy, his head hang low. He wanted to make things right, even if…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I can tell the difference between fantasy and reality, but sometimes I don’t want to.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Well…now it’s longer
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
Healing abilities too? Not good. If I can’t end this quickly… Alpha gritted his teeth, moving away from the wall.
“Against elementals of great power, few powerless men can stand. But you are not powerless, Elqin. You will be the most powerful warrior the Galaxy has ever seen, if you but em…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Uh…I think we need to ignore my last rp.
Sorry, Whaley, I didn’t see yours in time.
Hold on….let me rewrite mine…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
Healing abilities too? Not good. If I can’t end this quickly…Â Alpha gritted his teeth, moving away from the wall.
“Against elementals of great power, few powerless men can stand. But you are not powerless, Elqin. You will be the most powerful warrior the Galaxy has ever seen, if you but embrace what your father gave you. You…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooo, I love those!!!
If you want some advice for drawing girls I’d be happy to give some!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae mine might be a little shorter than yours, lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rax
Looks at the knife in his side. He pulls it out, “I know.” He puts his hands to his wound, using the power of fire to heal him. After he is healed, which only took a second or two, he takes the knife and snaps it in half, as though it was only a twig. Throwing the broken knife behind him, he looks at the man. He’s not doing well. What…[Read more]
- Load More
