@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben and Flare
Ben and Flare had been walking through the dark alleyways, trying to avoid the guards, and boy were there a lot of guards.
Ben looked up, “Let’s go to the roofs, we’ll move faster and be away from the scallywags.”
Flare looked up at the roofs, “Sure.”
And with that, they climbed. When they got to the top,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Gol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon raised an eyebrow. “Listen here, I think you should be the first to–”
Julian cut him off. “I’m Julian Damoss,” he said, offering his hand. “That’s Leon. Don’t mind him, he’s normally not this snappish.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron—With Leon and Julian, Everstrand edge
“As far as I see it, we’re allies until we discover we’re enemies.”
Baron turned around, still holding the scarf over the lower half of his face. “Interesting view. I was raised with the opposite view…but then again my upbringing never did me any good…” He let go of his scarf,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @everyone
Changed my mind! Swapping characters before I start (so I’m not using Noa.) I know I could use them both but I would rather just stick with one WIP. (I might add Sara’s twin brother in later.)
Here is my character…
Sara Bauer
Sara is seventeenish. She has dark hair, olive skin, and wears contacts (occasionally glass…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Elsa is a Disney icon (with a lot of bad messages) She and all of New Disney aught to have it’s face burned off.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One thing about Andrew, when he feels good about something, no one can tear him down but on the other side of the spectrum, when he feels down about something, it’s very hard to convince him otherwise.
Hey that’s not- actually, that might be accurate…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon let go of his sword with his right hand, but continued to rest his left hand on the hilt. “I don’t know. Why should we trust you?” He turned. “Come on Julian, let’s go.”
Julian raised an eyebrow. “And leave him to follow us and stab us in the back? No thanks.”
Leon glared at him. “You r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t be hard on yourself bro 🙂
One thing about Andrew, when he feels good about something, no one can tear him down but on the other side of the spectrum, when he feels down about something, it’s very hard to convince him otherwise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Above is a little bit or arson I 100% support!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron—with Leon and Julian, Everstrand edge
“Having people near me is also a vulnerability.” Baron turned away, holding his scarf over his nose and mouth again. “Why should I trust you?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, hang on, here we go.
Leon and Julian
Leon took a slow step back, eyes narrowed. “Be more careful when throwing blows before asking questions. Where I come from, that can get a man killed.”
Julian raised an eyebrow. “You two look like a couple cats about to get into a spat.” He turned back to the stranger. “If you’re also not from…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, sorry, the submit button was pushed early.
Doesn’t help I have a kitten trying to eat my hand XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The post above was a little confusing……. but from what I gather you almost knocked Julian’s lights out?
Leon and Julian
Julian jerked back as a fist nearly slammed into his face. Before he could blink, Leon was in front of him, a dagger in his hand. “I suggest you turn around and walk away,” he said the the stranger. “We only asked…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron—Elderstrand edge continued
Meer centimeters from the face of the man ready to draw his sword just as the words “Good evening! We’re travelers here. Mind pointing us to the nearest inn?” spoken by the other reached his ears.
Baron dropped his fist, the strong wind disappearing. He composed himself, pulling on the hem…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
NO QUARTER NOVEMBER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!
START A FIRE!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron—Elderstrand edge
Propelled by a sudden rise in his powers, Baron left his place, and in a flash of silver gleam, halted with his fist meer centimeters from the man read
- Load More
