@keilah-h
Active 12 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
because, Sara, he is clearly evil. I never like the badguys, and the misunderstood villains are the LITERAL WORST so that better not be what he is. Whatever sad background he might have, that is NO excuse for him being evil, which he clearly is.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Awwwwww!!! So sweet! Super cute.
Only critique would be this line.
looking at her mahnith one last time, before leaving her mahnith
It’s a little repetitive. Otherwise, I love it!
Also, how old are the kids now?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay. As long as you don’t hate him haha 😂😂😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww thanks girl <333
What’s your favorite one so far? (Or character or scene)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
BUT WHY DO YOU HATE HANS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
yeah, go ahead and call backup. You’re gonna need it.
High five!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Tags: @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr (CASSIAN SCENE ALERT)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This looks interesting. what is it? can I join y’all?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
girl you have no idea…
I’m calling in backup.
@RAE HELP ME THEY ARE ATTACKING OUR POOR HANS 😭😭😭😭
I’m choosing to ignore that offensive statement 😢😢😔
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was looking forward to reading this book, but our library doesn’t have it!! Hopefully I can participate in the next book we read together!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, whatever. I guess I’ll just try to deal wh=ith it. It’s been doing since I started being on here.
I can say what I like, thank you very much. It is America after all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theshadow @savannah_grace2009
Next section!!
It was nearly dark when the two rose to head back to the house. Turin laid a hand on Aaron’s shoulder. “Aaron, I am sorry,” he said.
“What for?” asked Aaron.
“For the way I have treated you and encouraged Sabina to treat you. We were both wrong, and I am most to blame,” s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
I haven’t seen it eat any posts recently, have you? Not since Kathleen banished Wyoh from KP.
Yeah, me neither.
Good riddance XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.
Not only can you not say that when Rae’s around….
You can’t say that when I’m around…
HANS IS LITERALLY MY POOR BABYYYYY AND I LOVE HIMMMM NO MATTER THAT HE’S THE VILLAIN
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That has never happened to me…
but KP eats my posts all the time, I just don’t have that thingy pop up XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 14
A Mahnith’s Call
Sef lay awake, tossing and turning.
She was worried about her mahnith.
Any day now, Neveah could start labor, and in a matter of weeks, the Pythonos would be back.
How could they lose the baby?
They couldn’t.
Sef refused to give the baby up, especially to the Pythonos. She knew what the Pythonos would do to t…[Read more]
- Load More
