@keilah-h
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I’m sorry it’s so long. I hope no one is reading this on their phone, because then it would seem REALLY long. There just wasn’t a good place to split this up.
So, picking up where we left off at the end of Aaron’s letter.
My Dear Joseph,
I don’t know how to begin this; It is so hard to say farewell. Dear little o…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
yw!
Ig it’s kinda nostalgic for you. I only play minecraft rn but I want to branch out someday.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
haha. Thanks.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! I can’t stand the other hand tho.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow, her hand on the bow is perfect.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow those look so good! The gloved hands look kinda hard!
Do you play hollow knight? I’ve heard great things about it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
No, wait, your not supposed to be one yet! Grrrr. (Explanation: I told myself I would get the next scenes fully edited and cleaned up before you or Keilah got on and commented on my WIP. I failed. lol)
Hee hee. I know that feeling.
Oh dear.
I hope it has nothing to do with your currant WIP.
Interesting thoughts on…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I may have had more lenience toward stepping out of the norm several years back. However, with the way the world is going right now, not just trying to blur lines but erase them, I think we, as followers of Christ, should be careful we have no part in that. What does it hurt you to take a few steps in the opposite direction of the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I hate her hand, but otherwise this is good.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @loopylin
I believe there are circumstances when a woman could fight for a man, when he is incapable of fighting. (ie, wounded, sick, etc.)
But it shouldn’t be the norm. She should be down to defending him, and should not be rushing off to battle or leading armies.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol completely messed up your tags
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-gidelle @whalekerper
I agree with a lot of what you said, Ellette. Good points. Here’s the thing though.
That’s an extremely blatant example. I’m more interested in the possible nuances.
N u a n c e
A man who leaves a woman to fight for him/rescue him is no man.
Agreed, but what if he has no choice? What if the villain has him tra…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I just came back to look at Jezyk and I 100% started crying again. He was SO SWEET!!!! Oh man, I LOVED him. I think he might be my favorite. Oh and the expressio0n on his face in the aesthetic! Oh man, you’re going to kill me! I can’t believe what happened to him! I’m going to storm over there and ring Han’s neck! Ugh! How…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Well, if I had a physical copy of the story, I would know. But I suppose this could spoil weather or not Aaron survives. I know this is a trilogy, but book two could pick up with Sabina or someone else.
that’s a possibility.
I thought for a split second that he would end the letter like this. That would have been blunt and h…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
thank you!! I’m very glad it was helpful!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
switching a “damsel in distress” for a “man in distress.”
ABSOLUTELY NOT!
I don’t care how interesting that plot may be, I believe it’s plain wrong. It’s completely unbiblical and it’s against God’s design. A man who leaves a woman to fight for him/rescue him is no man. Just read the Bible and you will see God very clearly designe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
uhh barely
😭😭😭
Jkjk
Min I’m so sorry I haven’t been active at all lately, I went on a trip with my family a few weeks ago out to Idaho and it was soooo fun but now I’m trying to catch up with all the school I missed lol 😭😭 I’ve missed you so much!! How are you doing?
Pls don’t ever apologize! I’m just happy t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Even if I don’t use it here, my favorite trope is just a bunch of guys being an unlikely team. Which Keilah probably agrees with. 😂
I like writing guys best too. lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
😠 Yeah you better run
XD jkjk
I know you said you like Gimli more in the movies which is totally fine. I like almost all the characters from the books the same as I like them in the movies. Exception being Faramir because book Faramir was a totally different person.
- Load More
