-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Percy Jackson’s got nothin’ on Shrek.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Butterscotch blondies? Okay, I’ll take one of those. *joins the outstretched hands* Do you happen to have any chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies? I really could go for one of those right now. Not being ungrateful or anything. Just sayin’. No, don’t look so offended! I love your butterscotch blondies. They’re great. I just… like…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin A worthy protagonist indeed.
@kathleenramm Generally my favorite characters are always extremely minor ones that appear for two seconds, so… I guess I like Kousei Arima from Your lie in April. He’s a pianist, like me, and has a lot of quirks that I like. And he isn’t too much of anything, like being too dramatic,…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Nothing much, just spying on Leon Fleming.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Who is your Favorite Protagonist? What Made you Like them so Much? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Shrek
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
I have to leave unexpectedly. 🙁 Sorry!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
@alia Okay. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
@alia @rochellaine @seekjustice @dekreel @valtmy
Anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @dekreel @valtmy
Anyone around?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@erinrammnThanks so much for reading my story Erin!!! I am so happy you liked it:) Thanks also for the feedback. Oh and by the way I left you another message on here, you may have you look in your notifications:)
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your Dream Writing Spot? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm It’s just a regular town beach off of the Atlantic. It’s not the prettiest, but it does have it’s charms during sunset.
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your Dream Writing Spot? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@gracie-j (Last one’s not just you haha)
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your Dream Writing Spot? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@gracie-j Nah, I don’t think that’s weird. In the same way, having a beautiful blue sky that stretches out for forever also seems to call out to my soul. Unfortunately, I guess I can only write about such places XD.
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your Dream Writing Spot? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm Honestly I’m not really picky about where I write, as I’ve written in places from my bed to closed airports to the side of the highway. But I think I would really like to write at a desk in a little room by a window that looks out to the sea. I live near the ocean, but here I’m talking about that romanticized type of beach/ocean…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
signing off now…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @dekreel @valtmy
I’ll be on for a bit tonight. 🙂 Anyone around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
Lol it definitely does get crazy XD
Awesome, thanks! Don’t feel bad if you end up not being able to get to it tho. 🙂 It’s only about 12k words long. I guess you could say it’s kinda futuristic/pre-apocalyptic??? Here’s a short blurb I am literally making up on the spot 😛
***
14 days until the meteor hits Earth.
336 hours until…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
Thanks. 🙂 I’ll be looking for beta readers at some point soon; would either of you be interested?
Bye, Alia! Nice chatting with you.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
That sounds so cool! I’m retelling Red Riding Hood.
- Load More
