-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Seeing as how long most of my characters have lived, I think that Camreigh would choose the latter, to spice things up. However, I think that Christopher would rather have a schedule.
Would your character rather have a sentient teddy-bear as a friend or be friends with a ghost that only they can see?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP, @issawriter17 ! 😀 Great to meet you! Glad to see another speculative fiction writer. AND a blogger? Awesome! I’m sure if you drop the link to your blog we’d all like to check it out. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry and
Jenna Terese are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Issabelle Perry started the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone!!!!! I’m Issabelle!! I’m SUPER HAPPY to be joining the Kingdom!! I know I’m gonna LOVE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, a bit about me! I’m a teen writer (obviously). I mainly wanna write in the YA fantasy genre! My current WIP is a contemporary retelling of Aladdin which I have already completed my first couple of drafts and am looking…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j My characters who can’t stand Christmas music would probably choose the latter. Not sure which ones, though.
Would your character rather be able to skateboard or ride a unicycle?
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Here’s a synopsis that I made up the other day…
Someone has been illegally buying an anti-aging elixir, and detective Guo Jingke is on the case. For himself and for his father, he will stop at nothing to put the culprit behind bars again.
Former mob boss Ling Nai has started his life again. He wants something, but nobody knows what.…
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j “Devastate Lasting” was my old pen name made up by my cringy twelve-year-old self. One day last year my friend suggested I should change it to something normal, so here we are. She’s now one of my villains, so that’s fun.
My current pen name is “Zhang Linyang”, written as å¼ å‡›é˜³, “Zhang” being my mom’s maiden name, “Lin” meaning cold,…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Another.
How did the rock climber end his chapter?
With a cliffhanger!
Heh.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m dead XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin :facepalm:
Let’s see…do I have any good jokes…?
Why don’t escaped convicts make good writers?
.
.
.
Because they never finish their sentencesI’m not really one to make jokes, haha.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
What does Stephen King eat when he wants a cheesy snack?
…
…
…
…
A Cheez-IT
…
Okay, I’ll see myself out now.
Write your cheesy writerly jokes below.
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I deleted my old account and started a new one, ah… Currently in the process of transferring books… my username is “Xia Jiao”, and in the case that I am not the only one with that name on the site, look for a guy with a hoodie in the profile picture.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I ended up focusing on my music, but then my software shut off and when I turned it on again, everything from the past hour was gone. So sad, haha…
But i just started yet another thing…which, fingers crossed, I want to try to traditionally publish…
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Too many characters who are the villain of their own story… :facepalm: Uh… Rainan would rather write his own story.
@nova21 Camreigh would choose to eat his favorite food for a year, since time is different for him.
@gracie-j Hmm…not sure what that quite means…probably with us. Because most of my characters hate being in the…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
I like Rina! 😆
Seia would rather write the villain of her story’s story.
@gracie-j, @godlyfantasy12, @devastate-lasting
Would your character rather eat their fave food for a year or drink their fave drink one last time?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Seeing as how Ryoga hates being immortal, he’d rather sacrifice himself for a loved one, if he had any.
Would your character rather swing on the highest swing in the world or be at the bottom of the lowest well in the world? (Both places are pretty pleasant, actually)
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Don’t know if people got bored of this or not, but who wants to try to start this up again? 😄
Would your character rather be an immovable object or an unstoppable force?
Seia would want to be an unstoppable force so no one could get in the way of saving her sister. 🙂
Would your character rather sacrifice…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I got Time Is Your Friend first, because I “identified” with the big sleeping cat, which is only true on weekends. 😉 I did it again according to my week and got Writing In The Margins, too. School… *grumbles to self*
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I’ll be around probably working on three (make that four) writing projects and also some music!
- Load More
