-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Seia would rather be popular and poor
would your character rather be an amazing singer or actor/actress (despite lack of talent for either of them)?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you!!!!! Yes!! Nice meeting you also!!!!! Of course! Here’s the link to my blog https://www.teenwritersnook.com
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 How are you doing on this lovely day? (At least, I hope it’s lovely)
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Evan would probably choose subject. He’s already failing, anyways.
Would your character rather be popular but poor or rich and lonely?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
haha, me. still tho 😄
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Yep.
Seia would rather be on a sitcom, but she would be really bad at it.
Would your character rather be the best at their favorite sport or favorite subject in school?
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 I say I’m working on them all at once but in reality I have only touched two in the past week. The rest are all part of my procrastination.
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 So like…out of all the other days, it’s raining? How long is the year? Hmm…Collin would probably take one day of sunshine. He’s used to bad weather, anyways.
Would your character rather do sketch comedy or be on a sitcom?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Um… *starts counting on fingers*
One which I’m supposed to finish in a few days, three short stories (?) which I started the week which I was super stressed but I’ll probably put one on hold to work on the other two, and the one which I just posted about…that makes… Four? Maybe?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
How many projects are you working on right now?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
lol 😂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 :blush: I’ll work hard, I promise!
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Seia would rather would rather have a ghost-friend. Sadana and Matias would want the teddy bear 🙂
Would your character rather live on a planet with one day of sunshine a year, or one day of rain a year?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Actually tho 😀
-
ella replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey Issabelle!! (I love how you spell your name, btw) I’m Ella, and I also love to use exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 KP is the BEST–I know you’ll love it!!
Do you write in any other genres beside fantasy? (Just wondering–I write mainly in fantasy, too. I also write thriller/suspense and futuristic/speculative)
My WIP i…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@issawriter7 Ay welcome to the Kingdom! I sure hope you will love it here! You like exclamation points? Well I overuse ellipses! Yay!
Kay, kay. Jokes aside. Some question for you now…
-What are some of your favorite books?
-Some of your favorite movies?
-What role would you play in a superhero movie?
Aight, that’s it for now. See you around!
-
Lin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Just like my characters!
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j XD Your name suits you pretty well, I think.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Ah thanks! I’ll be sure to post here for critiques!
- Load More
