-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GRACIE, thank you!!! You have no idea how big I was smiling when I read that 🙂 That’s such a relief to know that I’m not alone, because I guess I get so wrapped up in thinking that I’m the only writer who feels this way. But that really helped me to know that it’s completely normal.
And oh my gosh, that’s so sweet!! I’m honestly so…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!!! That makes me SOOOO happy!!! And totally the same for you!! I already love your book and characters to pieces and want to read more!!! YES, I’d definitely tag you!! It’d mean a lot for you to read it! *also puppy dog eyes*
THANKS!! I’m so glad you like it! It was the name that just stuck the most, y’know??? *happy dances wi…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaah, THANK YOU, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 Really? That makes me sooooo happy!!!!! *dances*
WHOA!!!! I LOOOOOVE your collage!!!! I really like how the color template works soooo well together!!!!!! This is AWESOME!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, you’re soooo welcome!!!! Aah, yeah, I TOTALLY get the feeling, but I would ABSOLUTELY 100% buy this novel and tell every random person I meet that they HAVE to read it!!! Oooh, YES, YES, YESS!!!! If/when you post some of your writings up PLEASE tag me!!!!!!!! *puppy dog eyes*
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! That’s AWESOME!!! Well, you…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, THANK YOU!!! <33333333 That means soooooo much to hear you say that you like it! 😀 Sometimes I get so nervous wondering if people think my stories sound interesting, so that’s SUPER encouraging (and brought a huge smile to my face!) Oh, I would totally want you to beta read for me! If I ever post some of my writing, I’d love…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSSS I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!!! I LOOOVE it when I find that perfect name!!!!! <33
LOL!! That’s okay! I’m the WORST at writing summaries, and if it makes you feel better I can show you my cringe-worthy summary for Cascade’s story.
EEEEKKKK!!!!!! Girl, this is EPIC!!! I LOOOVE how she had gone into hiding ’cause people…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I loved those blog posts you wrote/sent to me!! Thank you for sending them, they were super encouraging! 🙂 I’ll have to read more of your blog now that I know where to find it 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s GORGEOUS! 😀 How did you make that?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, NEAT!! I know what you mean, when you find that perfect name and you’re like THIS IS THE NAME FOR MY CHARACTER. Isn’t that such an amazing feeling???
Oh, I’d love to tell you about it!! Now, I’m TERRIBLE at writing summaries, so sorry if this sounds suuuuper confusing or anything. I’ll give it a shot.
So… Caira is one of the o…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! <33
WHOA!!! Abigail, this is ULTIMATE EPICNESS!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sooo hooked on this short story!! What’s it about?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 This is so pretty!
@abigail-m I love this cover!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

I made this about a week ago for my short story and decided to post it here. I hope you all like it:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!!!! THANKS!! I literally decided to go with that name like four hours ago. XD I saw it on a list and I was like YES THIS IS PERFECT! THANK YOU!!!! That means soooooo much! LOL! I soooo know what you mean!! I used to get soo overwhelmed with too many story ideas until like for all of 2020 I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, YEP!!! I’m super excited about it ’cause I’ve got a few ideas I’ve been wanting to work on.Â
Plus I’ve actually sorta missed writing about Colin…surprisingly. XDTHANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, girl, that’s TOTALLY 100% okay!!!!!!! Seriously!! I don’t have a deadline or anything like that!! It’s really all good!!! I”m just…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*Gasps* That is SO beautiful!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s SOOOO COOOL! And I love the name Cascade! That’s so pretty and neat! I’ve been trying hard not to get distracted with more book ideas because I feel like I’ll stop writing on the one I’m on XD But I have made a couple of characters for a new book…
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
NP:) I’ve been pretty busy too, but I’m glad you like the quotes! And yes, writers never really get a break, since we’re working even when we’re simply staring out a window XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, Into the Lamp has a sequel in progress? EEEEK! That’s neat! By the way, I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten back with you about reading it! I’m a suuuuper slow reader sometimes, so it takes me longer than most people. It has nothing to do with the story, though–the story is ah-may-zhing!! Just wanted to throw that out there l…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Alright, I made another graphic for the main character in this new story idea I’ve gotten.Â
Which I got like two days ago sooo it really needs some work. 🙂Anyway, the MC is Cascade.Â
- Load More
