-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord. 🙂
@devastate-lasting Awwww…sure thing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YAY!!! Glad you like it.
-
Sink replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Hmm… I draw semi-realistic manga style(if any of you have seen anything Naruto-like, it’s like that) so I shall have to try… I’ll try and post my drawing as soon as possible.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’m pretty sure it’s set on Eastern time zone. Cuz I’m in Central where it’s 1:30, and I know Eastern is an hour ahead of Central
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too. Catch you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder That’s great! 😀 Might see you later then!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper Well, I’m gonna bow out now. I got about 730 words done in this stint. With luck I’ll be on later to write some more. Good luck guys! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh that’s right. You said that just up there… *facepalm* I must be blind or something. 😛
Anyway, I’m working on copying these accumulated sticky-notes ideas into a notebook, then I’m going to write my novel. 🙂
@skredder Welcome!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 Hello Folks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yay! What are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, @dragon-snapper has a knack for melting chairs. It’s a thing XD
And the endnotes are called “signatures” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @skredder @gh24682468999 @inkling-for-christ @sam-kowal @rochellaine @daeus @dragon-snapper @princessfoo @mnvalentine @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all!! I had fun
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Yes, yes, yes! Praise God! That is amazing and wonderful! I’m so happy for y’all! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh good!! Praise God! <3
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Amen!!
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is so great! Good job!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
@dekreel You just put me next to C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. O.O <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is awesome! 😀
“Well, I’m sorry about that… Or am I?”
Thing is, I’d probably say that. 😛
- Load More
