-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ll be praying, definitely!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose What are you beta-reading? *cue anime fangirl effects* Is it Sector One?
Awesome!! I’m looking forward to it
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose So true.
Hi! I haven’t talked to you in awhile…
So when are you going to make another Sam story? 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @waterlily @winter-rose @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @sam-kowal
I’m back! This time I am editing one of my *blegh* children’s books
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel OH, I will definitely be praying for you!
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @daughteroftheking @ingridrd @winter-rose @rochellaine
Two prayer requests:
Two of our cats (both indoor) escaped last night. We managed to pull one of them back in, but we can’t find the second one anywhere 🙁
Also, one of the singers on our church worship band passed out in the middle of worship. She’s fine now, but it wou…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig The signature at the bottom you can change on your profile page. The verse I have is one of my favorite verses. It was featured in a self-published book by a friend of the family. So, it’s got more than one meaning for me. 🙂
With contemporary I am too concerned with getting the details of the surroundings correct in case…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Unfortunately, I don’t sing. Despite being in a musical household, my musical abilities are below par.
I’ve got medieval fantasy, historical fiction, and futuristic fantasy projects going. Apparently, anything but contemporary, I guess. 🙂 I probably prefer those genres because I feel like I have a bit more freedom when it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Mostly I was experimenting. But I got the answers I wanted
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *knock knock*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *desperately trying to think of something to say…*
Have you seen Star Trek, BTW?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I think I’ll post it next week. Like Wedensday or Thursday 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Perfect timing! I’m working on the KPA again…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Adios, Folks! I’m off to bed now. Got some good writing in! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hallu, Folks! I’m here for a wee bit! 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Haha; I was worried for a moment that I should have recognized your name on here long ago. xD No; you’re fine. I remember who you are now, and I remember enjoying talking to you since there weren’t a bunch of people who stopped by the booth for extended periods of time at CHAP. Glad to know you ended up making it over to the forum. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Ohhh, there is *smirks*
@winter-rose X’D …I didn’t realize that scene would be so funny XD
@aratrea Yessss, mission accomplished! X) Great! I know what I’m doing then
@catwing Well, apparently according to you, chairs just appear in random places……. XD
@rochellaine YOU MET JOSIAH!! THAT’S SO COOL!!! *fangirls* …Wh…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 😀 That’s great! I love that poem! It’s so delightful!
I shall write a haiku…
I just can NOT sleep
With a hole in my blanket
I’ll freeze tomorrow!(I literally always sleep with a blanket on even in the hot summers. I ALWAYS get cold in the morning 😛 )
So I have to tag someone and give them a topic? O…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Thank you! I had never done puffed sleeves before…
- Load More
