@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, welcome
@seekjustice, glad to have you back. Which is your favorite Broadway song from that show?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Heyo, anyone. I’m here…finally. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I second Alia’s question: Movie or Broadway?
and yes, I’m still here, just needed to focus for a minute so I disappeared!
-
Alia replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, I think it would be fine, and would really add an interesting depth to the story.
@gh24682468999, thanks for checking out my blog (I can’t seem to be able to get the email reply thingy to work so I thought I’d find you here and point myself out instead)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, Anastasia??? Movie or Broadway version?
oh, and I’m back for a bit, trying to finish my speech essay
@catwing, hello, oops, goodbye
@seekjustice, you still here?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine XD I’ve seen little bits of it on Youtube. It’s definitely radically different from something like The Dark Knight Trilogy…
Hmm. Yeah. I think everyone in the world could be deemed strange by someone else. It depends on your point of view. Yes. No. No convincing us back into reality. Bobert himself would have to disappear in that…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m listening to Anastasia!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Who is this character, exactly? Which of your stories does she belong in, and why is she running around on the forums?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper
Sorry, I forgot to let you guys know, here I am!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *looks it up* Oh! It was actually @warrenluther04 No, Batman ’66 is totally different from the modern Batman types. It’s crazy and really campy…and I love it. 😀
Hmm, I don’t know. I think I act pretty conventional, but I am also considered slightly strange by some people. 😀 Maybe I can use my position to convince you all to…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Actually, no. XD I’m not sure who that was. I’m somewhat familiar with Batman, though
Hmm. It means acting unconventional and slightly strange, of course. I’m not sure how you want to interpret that for your own position 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 (Dynamic Duo? Oh yeah! You’re the one who watches Batman ’66, aren’t you?)
Just what do you think being eccentric entails?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper :O I’m constantly amazed by how fast you write
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @rochellaine I’m signing out now. 😀 Wrote 763. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Oh, yeah. You’re a Bob Jones guy. I didn’t see Grounded or Created and Redeemed, but my mom saw Created and Redeemed and told me it was really good.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’ve actually read several books that threw in random chapters from the villain’s POV. 🙂 So I think it could work fine. Those include such great authors as Frank Peretti and Chuck Black, if I remember correctly.
(Yes, people, I do read fantasy once in a while! 😀 )
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine XD XD It’s Stam! The dynamic duo cross of Sam and Stan!
Wow, so it’s almost completely automated. That’s a pretty specialized system 😀
Congratulations, you’re Eccentric now, Rochellaine! Do you have any apprentices to mentor? That was honestly, super fast. I’ve been on KP for probably twice as long, and you already have nearly…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t be afraid little Bobert. <3 I won’t melt your chair. I’ll melt someone else’s.
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 Thank you! … and I can’t wait until that day. XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 It actually is. In my opinion, once some things are fixed up, it’s going to be an excellent novel
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bobert is a little friend of mine. I just imagined him up yesterday with the help of @dekreel so I don’t know him very well yet, but he is very sweet and lovable. He just gets intimidated by such big creatures as yourself. 🙂
@sam-kowal (I honestly just spelled your name “Stam”. 😀 ) They print very fast. I don’t remember the…[Read more]
- Load More
