@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That sounds like fun. Â I live in Missouri, and we are moving somewhere else now though. Â Do you guys live near eachother?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m sorry, you’re probably gone by now. I left, because I had to do something else.
What this topic is for is when we’re actually sitting down to write our WIPs we get on here and announce that we’re writing so that others can join us. Sometimes it helps us stay on track, and sometimes we end up just chatting. 😀
I don’t know w…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am sure I would love to join you in whatever it is, but I have not stayed up on this topic. Â What writing do I join you in, my lady?
*at your service*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 😀 Oh, he did fall off a pretty high cliff, but he fortunately got caught on a ledge only about ten feet down. So that’s why he wasn’t hurt too badly.
I didn’t say he was buried. I just said he was in his grave. 😀 There’s a big difference. He woke up before they put the dirt in. 🙂 The guy that was burying him was sympat…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I must sign out now. XD I didn’t get much writing in, but I did get lots of humor. Happy writing
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine XD XD That is hilarious!
It all depends on how high the cliff is, I think. I mean, it really depends on how mean you are. But that depends on how high you make the cliff. Or maybe he’s wearing a really really really thick coat?
XD A firing squad? And he was buried? And he lived? I know you say you haven’t written fantasy since you w…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal If you want something short, but don’t want to do any more KP Lit, why don’t you just do a random short story? I do those all the time when I’m stuck on my longer works. If you want, I can give you a couple prompts, or you can find them on the internet.
Cool. I have a really hard time with outlining and structural stuff, since I’v…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I think I’m going to decide against it, because between Dekreel, Warren, and Catwing, we already have three dedicated Kapeefer Lit authors releasing series. Sometimes short, easy projects like that are fun to write because they let me recharge for bigger projects, though.
I’ve written parts of it, but some parts I’m rewriting. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal More Kapeefer literature?! 😀 Have you actually started writing the Cereal Wars yet, or are you still just in the planning stages?
My western’s doing okay. I haven’t worked on it at all today, because I keep getting distracted, so I’m glad you showed up! 🙂 Yesterday I tried to have a word war with Dekreel, but we accidentally mix…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Okay. I’m toying with the idea of writing a new Kapeefer Lit, and I’m also working on ideas for Cereal Wars. So I guess I’ll see what happens. How’s your western coming?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Actually, I am!
I haven’t been writing this whole time. I’ve been trying to compile the list of movies Sleepwalkingmk asked me for. But I’ll join you in writing now!
What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! Glad you liked it.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine If you’re still here, I will
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 😛 XD Nice. Reading that gave me a broad smile
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I’m still here! Does anyone want to join me?
-
Ariel Ashira and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone want to join me in writing? @dekreel @ariel-ashira @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh.  Thank you for explaining!  Am now enlightened.  (Literaly?)  😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *squints back* *tries to determine what about that title seems to annoy you*
- Load More
