@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Are you around? @jenwriter17 and I have a question about the manner and timing in which she killed one of her characters, so since you’re the most notorious character murderer around here we’d like you to give us your input.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You want comments directly in the document, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m here now. Actually reading your story right now, then I’ll probably work on my western or that blog post.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 It worked! 🙂 I’ll read it in a few minutes and then let you know what I think.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just sent in a request for access. You’ll see my last name on the email address it shows. (You know my real name now, from my website. 🙂 )
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily 😀 Fabulatastic! I really like the title fonts and the clean, sharp feel the page has
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’ll be praying for you, and may God give you his guidance and protection
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, but Oliver Twist, Le Musical is not as old as the Les Miserables musical. I checked, and its not the same as Oliver!. 🙂
It’s based on the writing of the American Declaration of Independence. I know it won’t mean as much to you since you’re Australian, but it’s a great historical musical. And the music is more in a modern sty…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Especially since Les Mis wasn’t written until 1845, which was 8 years after Oliver Twist was written? 😀 No, I don’t think that has anything to do with it. But I know the songs from Oliver! so let me listen to the le Musical version and see if they’re the same…
On another note, but on the same topic, I just had a bell in my head…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s okay 🙂 It looks really good!
It was called Oliver Twist le Musical, but I don’t know whether it was an adaption of Oliver! Or not. The song they were actually singing was Le faut a Voltaire which is from Les Mis. So I’ve got no idea what was going on there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 I’m sorry! Honestly, I would’ve told you! I just didn’t know you would be on at this time of day, and Jen asked what I was working on…so I told her! :0 😉
Oliver Twist casts singing in French?! What is that from? Oliver! the musical? Or is it another adaption?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Yes, this was really great!
Thank you for being such a fantastic host to the strong Christian women bible study!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Its really nice! I’ll just second that the white writing is a little hard to read (but the headings in the introduction poat are really nice and clear).
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I was just noticing that this morning.
I just think it’s really amazing how much courage and strength that Esther showed throughout the entire endeavor. We know that she was scared and frightened beyond belief, but she trusted and succeeded.
Alright, so here’s a little bit of a side story. When I was little, my favorite Bible…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Do you mean that I’ve been sitting here listening to Oliver Twist casts singing in french when you’ve launched your website and blog???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no! I totally am fine with you commenting!!! 😀 Thanks for doing so, actually, since it feels less empty. I’ve really got to run, but I’ll explain later what I meant.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hallu, Folks! I be here! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I sing all the time. 😀 It’s not as obvious here, since it’s all written posts, but if you met me in real life it would probably be pretty obvious. 🙂
Thanks, I think I’ll probably try that then.
Oh, and part of the reason I haven’t announced it on KP yet is because I want to keep the two separate. I’m using my website for bu…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh yeah, I haven’t officially announced it on KP yet, though my dad posted about it on Facebook so I’ve had a few visitors. It’s not just a blog, it’s a website. I have all my books and descriptions of them up there. Right now they can’t be bought on the website, but I’m planning to attach a link to a Square account in the near f…[Read more]
- Load More
