@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thats Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer wrote the music for Pirates of the Caribbean.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, how many siblings do you have?
@seekjustice, I was listening to Casting Crowns, until @rochellaine mentioned Newsies. Then I was easily swayed to Broadway
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I haven’t listened to any modern composures (except for Hans Zimmer)…though I keep meaning to. I just never know what their names are.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That is awesome!  I wish I had more siblings, even if all of us shared a birthday.  *sighs*  Is your older brother nice?  I have always wished I had an older brother. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*basically dies* NEWSIES!!!! I am very jealous 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…oh yeah, 8 adopted. but you never said how many biological, so I went with the number I knew…or thought I knew…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, Mozart and Tchaikovsky. Tchaikovsky’s ‘Serenade for Strings’ is just amazing, and I recently played a simplified arrangement.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wonders what the number of siblings I have has to do with it* Ah, do you mean I’m used to puppy dog eyes and they won’t bother me? 🙂 Actually, most of my siblings don’t have a concept of puppy dog eyes, so there’s no problem there…but wait. I have way more than eight siblings. There are thirteen of us. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine You are in law school? *stares with awe in my eyes* wow.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, bye
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, The top half of a centaur is human, so if humans can I don’t see why us centaurs can’t…
@jenwriter17, I used to play the piano. switched to violin about 7 years ago. but my sister @charisetter plays.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Your brother has a birthday today too? And yes…I have been haunting this topic. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ok. That’s right, I see you on there. (Totally not creepy, right? *sheepish smile*)
Logging off, but I’ll be back on tomorrow. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry if I’m torturing you. I should probably shut up now…. I just can’t spoil Part 3. But it’s awesome.
@rochellaine Oh. Well, that’s still really cool! 😀
Wait. You’re in law school???? Woah. *silence*
Hey, @alia , I thought you were a centaur!?!?! Can centaurs do puppy eyes? And can you beat these???

😉 -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b…but…*adorable puppy dog eyes* *remembers you have 8 siblings* drat…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I’m not actually seeing a Broadway musical, since it’s a production put on by a small (but very good) dinner theater near where we live. 🙂 I just meant that it was from the original Broadway musical. Yes, it’s very cool, though! 😀
@alia *hides tickets* What tickets? *chuckles*Â And anyway, I’m in law school, rem…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, What’d I do to deserve this torture???
@jenwriter17, You play piano? how long have you played?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wags tail sheepishly* *realizes that he is not a sheep* *stops wagging tail sheepishly* *wags tail* Sorry. But…. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IMMENSE SPOILERS FOR A DOG IN THE KINGDOM OF PEN PART 3.
Sorry….
@jenwriter17 Hello there! PIANO!!!! *geeks out* *finds sheet music* Are you on your WIP?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*reads own name to see what was so funny* *realizes that you are tormenting me* I’m innocent! Don’t be mean to me with only giving half clues!!!
YAY
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hello again! 🙂
*reads name* *grins*
I’m about halfway through Part 3, so look to the forum soon!
- Load More
