@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thank you, and tell your mom thank you as well
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia My Mom said that “Ken Brown Method of Calligraphy” is a really good one she learned from.
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thats what I think too, but I can’t find any articles that agree. so when writing eyes I am usually left to my own devices
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, you still around?I’m finally able to write some
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Seriously, they say not to describe eyes?!! Â Thats awful. Â What better thing could you describe!?
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, if only…
thanks
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Calligraphy is definitely art! Â As for where to learn…hmm. Â To bad my Mom can’t give you lessons. Â She is really good at calligraphy. Â I will ask her what books she used.
-
Alia started the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, so about 3 years ago I got a calligraphy set. And then, because I told myself I would learn calligraphy later, I put it away. Anyways, long story short, I recently found it again.
So does anyone know where I can learn calligraphy?
@kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @rochellaine, @catwing, @whoever
-
Alia replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking…YOU LIKE NINE???? Finally someone else likes Nine better than Ten. Have you gotten to Twelve yet? If not I understand you saying you like Eleven…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Why yes, I’ve been watching Doctor Who for months! Only recently have I actually got into it though. *adds it to the long list of nerdy things I’m nerdy about* My favorite Doctors are the Ninth and the Eleventh. And you?
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, exactly. too many times I see articles saying to not describe eyes because readers don’t care, but half of who they are might be told on a single glance.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes! Â And I love describing my characters eyes, because it can explain a lot.
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I’m fascinated with eyes. They usually tell a deeper story about a person than what people are willing to share.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Goodness! Â Where did that stuff come from? Â Sorry, Alia!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. You are so perceptive.  My Mom thought the dragon looked evil, but I thought it looked scared.  🙂  <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>I like doing the eyes on animals and people because they can hold lots of emotion.  And I hadn’t wanted the dragon to look evil. </span>
-
Daeus replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Really good!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *blinks* It almost seems like regulations should be put on these. XD XD
@warrenluther04 😛 I wouldn’t go so far to call you small. Oh boy! Almost high school. *gives you ice cream in advance* Are you homeschooled?
And I will see you later. 😉
BTW, love the profile pic. Dogs. <3
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira…I love the dragon and unicorn. the the unicorn seems to know something no one else does, and the dragon looks like a lost baby that needs protecting. that what I got from the eyes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, @warrenluther04,
technically not on right now, but dang…15 already?
- Load More
