@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, indeed, so informative. answers every question in the world, so it must be.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Would you help me with something please? I think both of you subscribed to my website, and I know you also both have your own blogs, and since I’m having trouble figuring out the subscriber thing I wonder if you’d answer a couple of questions:
I just published a new blog post, and I had previously turned on the “notify…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. I’m not sure.  Don’t you love that answer? 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think part of the reason it was structured differently was because of the age group that each was focusing on. are y’all going to do his sci-fi/fantasy one?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Ha, ha!  True. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Interesting.  We hope to do OYAN, so it will be neat to see how it is.
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, but at least you would have an excuse
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I did cover story 7-8th grade. it was easier for me because it was more flexible. OYAN isn’t super rigid, but for me it wasn’t enjoyable or easy for me to learn. my sister, who loves structure was able to use it brilliantly, but not me.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I hope not.  Although we are moving, so I might happen.  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Interesting. Â I have been doing Cover Story. Â You can write about whatever you want, just doing it within guideliness. Â I enjoy it as a curriculum, because its much more freeing and helpful than anything else I know of. Â Is OYAN not like that? Â Or do you not like how its laid out?
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, just don’t put it away for three years and forget about it 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I hope it helps. Â I want to try calligraphy too. Â I got a set for my birthday but I haven’t done much with it yet.
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, ish. I think its a great program, but there isn’t much breathing room. I like flexibility, not rigid structure.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, math…i should probably go do some of that…tomorrow.
see ya then
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Neat. Â Do you like him? Â @alia
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ugh. I will be once I finish this math. 😉 It should be easy today though.
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, fantastic
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I’ve heard of of. my family loosely uses his stuff. last year I was supposed to do OYAN, but I kept going back to my other books so my mom decided to let me write my current books and just use the videos as guidelines for how to write
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Your welcome.  I will. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I doubt Daniel Schwabaur would agree with such a thing.  I bet he would say to describe the eyes.  He is the best writing teacher ever!  We use his writing curriculum, which has DVD lessons and a workbook, as well as a journal.  It would suprise me if he said that, though.  Ever heard of him?
- Load More

which post? I got one about your western, so I don’t know why you wouldn’t have received an email. On WordPress its weird because you have to subscribe to the email list, not just the site. Maybe its the same with Wix and you subscribed to the wrong one?
Oh, you got it? Whew! That’s great! 😀 Ah, I wonder if that’s so? On my website it looks like there’s the same “subscribe” box at the bottom of every page…which one did you put your address in?
the one at your Home page. it might just be a fluke with the system. I’m supposed to receive emails every time I post something, but it only happens every now and then
Oh, okay. Thank you so much!!! Can I ask one more question? 🙂 Did you get the email from Wix, or from my aclassicfuture email address?
the end of it said @pb01.wixshoutout.com
Hm, that’s funny. I get a lot of emails from Wix from a few different addresses, but none from that address. I guess that’s the one for the subscribers. 😀
Well anyway, thank you SO MUCH!!!
no problem
I got it too, so it seems to be working 🙂
Oh good. 🙂 Thanks!
I just re-subscribed with a different address, and hopefully it’ll send the email to at least ONE of my addresses next time… 😀 (Yes, I’m one of those crazy people who has multiple and diverse email addresses.)