@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
EpicAddie2 changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😉 I guess it’s just part of my nature 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing for a very short while. Then I could still be around here, since I’ll be working on the publishing aspect of my books, but I won’t really be writing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @sam-kowal @skredder Anyone want to join me?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yes! You would be correct! It took me a while to figure out which quote I wanted to use from it. That one seemed the least obscure.
I have no idea what yours is from.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright. If @seekjustice wants to, I can make a topic for my WIP.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s from a book, but said book has recently been turned into a movie. I don’t know if the line is in the movie.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Not again… @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter I am using a tablet, so until we can get access to our computer again, I can’t copy and paste anything. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Love him, love him, love him. That cane. It’s just perfect. Thank you!!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder I guess it’s more famous than I thought… o.o Oops…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, it’s not from Hunchback of Notre Dame. I’ve never read the book either. And I’m afraid that I don’t know either of those quotes.
And, yes, Short Circuit 1 and 2 are really funny, but there is quite a bit of bad language. Oh, and in the second one he changed his name from Number 5 to Johnny 5.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I fixed it. *sheepishly flourishes picture*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, about all ten of my tries just disappeared when I tried posting. And yes, where should we post the links?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
I just realized his green coat has no sleeves. *facepalm*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Here’s Peder! I tried to give him an umbrella, but I don’t know how to draw a folded umbrella, so he got a cane thing with a swirly whatsit on it. 😛 *pulls picture out from under my cape with a flourish*
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So, is there a particular forum in which I may post book covers and story ideas that accompany them? Only IDEAS. If one of you wants to “buy” a cover at low cost the idea is your own.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yes! You’re right. 😀 I actually have never seen Short Circuit 2, but I’ve seen Short Circuit 1, and my brother showed me the clip of the bookstore from Short Circuit 2 which contains that quote. 🙂 Isn’t Number Five so cute?
@dekreel @anyone-else-reading-this I would recommend you use a filter if you watch those movies, since th…[Read more]
- Load More
