@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ya know, this really isn’t fair. When I can be on here, I’m not writing. When I am writing, I’m doing word sprints (the only way I can actually sit down and write anything worthwhile). I dunna know what to do. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
-
Skredder started the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here is the link to the first part of my novel.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RIM0N7DUuAxLSZ5lS9G7kzuGKsJQ4chuIo6YYWyTEBw/edit?usp=sharing
Things that I’m especially concerned about are character consistency, head-hopping (a major problem for me), if the story flows, and if you’d want to keep turning the page.…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll pray for both of you! Those kind of things can be soooo nerve wracking and stressful, but God can really take away the anxiety.  🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ  Hello and welcome to KP!
Do you like to listen to music?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 First time I’ve known about NaNo and been able to plan ahead for it before it starts. Yep, I’m doing it 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Hi! Â Welcome to the Kingdom!!!
How old are you? Â Do you like to draw? Â What is your WIP?
So exited your here!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Awesome to have you here.
I’m a fantasy writer, and I love Narnia, too. Do you have a favorite book in the series?
And what do you like to write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @juliawrites4christ. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Love your username.
What inspired you to become a writer?
-
Daeus started the topic Looking for crazy people in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
I come up with a lot of crazy ideas and recently I came up with one that might actually be half decent. I want to give it a test run though before I give it a big push. For that, I could use some help. Here’s what I’m looking for:
- You’re an enthusiastic person who likes to experiment
- You’re willing to put in a small amount of…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m praying for you. You’ll do great. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I was sure you’d be able to guess at least one of my prompts! They’re both from a certain franchise… 😀 And if you haven’t seen those, you ought to see them right away! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder OHH! Of course it’s from Wrinkle in Time. Arrrgh…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*hugs again* 😊
I’m speaking on hope, from the passage in Romans 5 which talks about suffering producing perseverance and perseverance producing character and character hope.
Thanks for praying. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicholerivers03 Wow! *double thumbs up* I love his boots!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 All that, and I messed up your tag. See above 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicoleriver03Â :-O Oh. My. Word. SECOND PLACE?! SECOND PLACE!!!!
*scratches walls* *tackles you with hug*
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHIMSOEXCITEDYOULIKEDAVISONAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I’m sorry I CAN’T STOP SCREEEEEAMING!!!
Okay, I’ll stop. 🙂
What do you like about him? Favorite episodes? Favorite companion?
Oh, wow. And my second favorite Doctor is fourth…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be praying for your performances. Â *sends encouraging hugs your way*
On the subject though… I’m speaking at my youth group next Friday and I’m sliiiiightly nervous. Could you guys pray that it will go well and that at least some people will be able to take away something from it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I’m going on a hiatus until the end of the school year. Look here 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â Don’t worry — I got the email! It’s just not linking to my profile page.
OH MY GOODNESS look at that!! Thanks so much! He looks awesome 😀
- Load More
