@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Is there anything in particular about the 1700s and 1800s you like?
My favorite period is even more modern history: American, from about 1900-1970.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sweet! Can’t wait to read it! I just requested access. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ I used to play, but it’s been a long time since I’ve even tried to play.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 3. 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vhngZCcRJ3KqsR5pyyydZAe4dvSNaWav70v5JnrTqwo/edit?usp=sharing
If you thought the other two parts were adorable, then the ending to this one will knock your socks off. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy  I read it, and I like “the rules of fate” thing you have intertwined throughout the book. Maybe a cool twist would be having the rules of fate apply to everyone but him if he tries to manipulate them for his interests?
-
Alia replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy, I don’t have time now, but I will later
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Here is Lillian!!! She was super fun to do. 🙂

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Welp. I got brave and decided to try Toby. Hope you like him!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 For you, my friend, a poem on Flying PenguinsÂ
Flying penguins are so rare
That sooner would a cow with hair
As purple as your mother’s dress
Be seen than such, I do confessFlying penguins are so strange
Giraffes on open Kansas range
Would be quite common, normal things
Compared to penguins with real wingsFlying penguins cannot b…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm… yes maybe that will work. I was planning on having a more sweeping epic but maybe a tighter story might suit the premise better. Thanks!
Sure no problem.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for the invite (@snapper, was it?) but I really don’t understand how this is supposed to work. And I think it’s an old post, anyway? But perhaps I can join in another time.
I’m trying to write in an older novella for Camp Nano this year. it’s actually making some progress, even though it’s a fairly personal story that’s difficult to…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Wahoo! Piano Guys and The Princess Bride! 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Hello!
You said you like cattle, and I do too! Even though cows aren’t very smart, they are pretty and graceful in their own way.
Have you seen mini cows? I think they are super cute!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
You said you like reading mysteries. Have you read the old Nancy Drew books?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard! 🙂
How long have to been playing the piano?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 I really wanna draw her! Maybe later today. *crosses fingers*
And @dekreel I might possibly maybe perhaps try your character too, even though I’m not good at men… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Helloooooo!!!! Since you said you work with horses, I assume you ride them…? If so, do you ride English or Western?? I wish I owned a horse too…*sigh* Anyway, welcome, welcome!
-
valtmy started the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
I have a problem.
I tend to start off writing well but I have trouble deciding how to continue my stories. This causes me to get stuck and saps away my motivation to write. For my WIP, I have been trying to see if outlining will help but outlining is hard when I’m not sure how I want my story to go.
So just to try something new I’m putting one…[Read more]
-
pickupyourpenandwrite replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you. I’m glad to see someone else likes reading mysteries here as well 😀 Â What are you writing at the moment?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
